News | Novak Djokovic | Sports | Tennis

BigGayDeal.com

Djokovic Delivers at Davis Cup Play-off

Novak

Serbian tennis players Boris Pasanski and Novak Djokovic became quite excited watching their compatriot Janko Tipsarevic battle it out with Australian Lleyton Hewitt at a Davis Cup World Group play-off match today in Belgrade.

Tipsarevic lost the match to Hewitt. The stakes are high in the best-of-five series between Australia and Serbia. Should Serbia win the series, they'll advance to play in the Davis Cup World Group next year, something the team has never achieved.

Djokovic has always been animated in his response to the game, but we're glad he demonstrates the same qualities on the court and off, after the jump...

Novak4

Novak2

Novak5

Comments

1. Djokovic is great. Nadal and Roddick are my men tho...I saw Federer & Roddick play in the QTR. finals...Andy will get it next year...

Posted by: Davey | Sep 21, 2007 4:00:21 PM

2. that Janko Tipsarevic is a cutie too... wish you had posted a pic of him as well!

Posted by: CHUX | Sep 21, 2007 4:00:57 PM

3. You know what I think it's funny? The fact that there are a ton (or at least in NYC, Monteal, Toronto, SF) guys who look like that (tall, skinny-ish), but it seems they are not that in demand.

Which goes to say the gay culture is still hopelessly latched onto the gym bunnies.

Posted by: Landis | Sep 21, 2007 4:23:39 PM

4. Landis, go do some reverse bicep curls.

Posted by: CF | Sep 21, 2007 5:15:49 PM

5. Thanks for another update on my future ex-husband!

Chux-- The problem is the tall, cute, skinny guys also want the gym bunnies and don't like to date the average guys... *sigh* so it the life of a middle aged gay man... and by middle aged I mean 27!

Posted by: Spoonman | Sep 21, 2007 7:46:09 PM

6. Waaaayy to skinny guys. Waaayyy to skinny. That is not sexy. That is anorexia.

Posted by: himbo with highlights | Sep 21, 2007 9:24:30 PM

7. oh before a grammarian corrects me, I meant waaaayyy too skinny.

Posted by: himbo with highlights | Sep 21, 2007 9:26:42 PM

8. I love Novak he is just a sweet heart. And I love the tall, skinny look and they love me back.....lol
    All 3 of these Serbian guys are little hotties.

Posted by: Joshua | Sep 21, 2007 9:44:42 PM

9. pass the kleenex...
    i must be doing something wrong--or right.
    i'm 46, have what you're calling skinny body and get more attention than i think i deserve. for gym bunnies to skinnys and every type in between.
    the one thing i'll say is that NONE of them are average.
    you wanna get laid?
    --make eye contact.
    --don't be afraid to smile.
    --have something to say.
    your "average" attitude is your cock blocker
    or maybe its the highlights...

Posted by: my2cents | Sep 21, 2007 9:54:20 PM

10. I'll take a tall, cute, skinny guy anyday over a gym bunny!

Posted by: John | Sep 21, 2007 11:04:21 PM

11. novak is hot. i like the slim, trim boys.

nadal, though. woof. i'd buy tickets to his gun show anyday. i know he picks at his snazzy, but what a delicious snazzy. he makes me weak. would he be considered a gym bunney?

Posted by: nic | Sep 22, 2007 8:49:45 AM

12. Hi M2cents, I have no problem with getting laid, plus they are who I find hot too. Any cockblocking is totally intended. I find the starvation mode unattractive is all.

Posted by: himbo with highlights | Sep 22, 2007 10:07:56 AM

13. My husband is a tall (6'7") cute skinny guy. I'd gladly take him over a muscle boy any day. :)

Posted by: Chris | Sep 22, 2007 12:13:21 PM

14. Is that photo of Djokovic, shirtless in the blue shorts, REAL? Or is it doctored? If it is real, well, pick me up off the floor!!! Mercy!!!

Posted by: mike | Sep 23, 2007 6:14:36 AM