Advertising | Ewan McGregor | Grooming | News

Scent of Scruff: Ewan McGregor to be Face of Davidoff Adventure

Ewanmcgregor

Ewan McGregor will put his image as a round-the-world motorcyclist to commercial use as he becomes the face of Davidoff's new "Adventure" fragrance.

The scent is set to come out in early 2008. Expect to see McGregor's beautiful mug everywhere.

Ewan2 Ewan3

Related...
French Rugby Hunk Frederic Michalak for Biotherm Homme [tr]
Tom Ford: "I'm an Equal Opportunity Objectifier" [tr]
Fabien Baron Looks Back for Calvin Klein Man with Garrett Neff [tr]
Smell Like a News Anchor: Anderson Cooper to Get Fragrance? [tr]
For Him: Evandro Soldati for Narciso Rodriguez [tr]

Comments

1. MMMM-Mmmmm! Love me some Ewan McGregor!

Posted by: Michael W. | Oct 25, 2007 11:00:57 AM

2. He is SO sexy!

But not nearly enough to make me try that one. I'm a total fragrance snob.

Posted by: Jordan | Oct 25, 2007 12:44:22 PM

3. I like Ewan, but come on, another celeb fragrance? Just what we need. Anyhoo... hey if you wanna' discover a new, gay comedy website (well it's pretty gay, but not that gay that it's a turnoff to everyone else...it's just funny), then check this out:

Posted by: Mike | Oct 25, 2007 1:19:48 PM

4. He looks so much better with out the moles and growths on his face. He should have gotten rid of them years ago.

Posted by: ggreen | Oct 25, 2007 2:35:34 PM

5. We suppose jock strap ads featuring the justifiably exhibitionistic Ewan [rent "Pillow Book"!] are too much to hope for. But maybe Davidoff will feature him fully if not frontally nude in filmed commercials as they did “Playgirl” and “International Male” icon Brian Buzzini. [“LOST’s” Josh Holloway did a similar version but kept his jeans on.] One of my shameless treasures is a copy of the roughly 3-4 minute version, obviously never shown on TV at least in the US, that Macy’s was selling along with “Cool Water” cologne years ago. His perfect naked torso and ass slow motion diving in and out of the water which seemed to be in love with him was erotic commercial art at its best. A few seconds are at the link below, then a couple of his “Playgirl” pics.

Posted by: Leland Frances | Oct 25, 2007 4:29:15 PM

6. I've always found him sooo sexy!

Posted by: Pugzz | Oct 26, 2007 10:42:52 AM

7. I have been in love with Ewan since Shallow Grave hit theatres. I will stand in line for this fragrance! I have already started my search on which over priced mall shops will have it, although for this, price is not an issue. I will have! ^_^

Posted by: Scott | Oct 26, 2007 2:37:09 PM