David Beckham | Fashion Men | Giorgio Armani | Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott | News | Underwear

BigGayDeal.com

David Beckham Signs Deal to be Emporio Armani Underwear Model

Becks2_2

Giorgio Armani has tapped David Beckham's ass to launch his Emporio Armani underwear brand in the states, according to Women's Wear Daily:

Beckarmani"Beckham was shooting the ad campaign in Los Angeles late last week with Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. The ads will break in fashion magazines worldwide beginning with the January issues...The ad campaign isn't the first time Armani and Beckham have worked together. While the soccer legend has worn Armani personally for years, he met and became friendly with the designer after Armani did the English team's wardrobe in 2002. Armani traveled to Manchester, England, where Beckham played at the time, and worked on the wardrobe with him."

The campaign promises to be (to steal a line from Ugly Betty) Beck-mmmmmm.

fyi - the above is not from the campaign but from the recent W magazine shoot.

Related
Madonna vs. Courtney Love: Faces of Eroticism [tr]

You may have missed...
David Beckham Upstaged by Streaker in Vancouver [tr]
Tom Brady Offered $1 Million to be Calvin Klein Underwear Stud? [tr]

Comments

1. Gentlemen, Luncheon is Served!

Posted by: newportjoey | Nov 12, 2007 10:19:14 AM

2. Are they really "launching" the line in the US?

I've already gotten postcards in the mail advertising the underwear line (with a different guy modeling), and they heavily advertise the stuff on their website.

Posted by: RP | Nov 12, 2007 10:26:27 AM

3. Nevermind... I'm thinking of the Armani Exchange line.

My bad.

Posted by: RP | Nov 12, 2007 10:30:43 AM

4. Painfully and frustratingly beautiful. Is something wrong with those of us who worship certain body parts? Or is it what you call just a plain old fetish?

And, why do y'all young guys like all those vulgar tattoos? If the good Lord gives you beautiful skin, why do you want to fuck it up with all that mess?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 12, 2007 10:50:17 AM

5. The ink kills the deal for me. Just a total waste of a beautiful body.

Posted by: Rad | Nov 12, 2007 10:54:13 AM

6. Totally agree with the tattoo comments... *sigh* When is that euphoria about getting inked going to die???

Posted by: Quique | Nov 12, 2007 11:59:42 AM

7. I'm left speechless with this good fortune. I actually think this might be better than winning the lottery. And his tattoos only make an already beautiful body that much better.

Posted by: peterparker | Nov 12, 2007 12:54:32 PM

8. I don't know why people swoon over this man. And again I ask, "WHAT ASS"? If you wanna see some REAL booty, take a peek at the archives of the recently defunct Butt Boys blog:

(archives are in the right hand column)

Posted by: soulbrotha | Nov 12, 2007 1:57:29 PM

9. Maybe you're right, SOULBROTHA. Maybe it's just the lighting and the way he's kinda' pokin' his butt up. But he does have a beautiful body. But as far as the butt...well, everybody can't be a Tim Liggins.

My best "girlfriends" used to tease me, "Miss Derrick, why do you love men's butts so much, you aint gon' do nothing with them."

"Well, I like to rub lotion and oil on them, click on the night light and watch them shine."

It's funny what you used to be able to get trade to do.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 12, 2007 2:06:39 PM

10. Miss Derrick, I hope we get to meet someday, cuz you're a hoot, chile!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Nov 12, 2007 3:51:32 PM

11. The tattoos are HOT

Posted by: Davey | Nov 12, 2007 4:37:01 PM

12. I don't find him particularly attractive but those tattoos are nice...I wanna get one myself actually...

Posted by: Shabaka | Nov 13, 2007 1:00:01 PM

13. mounds, incredibly delicious.

Posted by: nic | Nov 13, 2007 4:15:05 PM

14. omg, sooo hot! It seems Beckham is dating a young beauty on WealthyRomance.com. His profile was found on that site last week!

Posted by: Lucky | Nov 14, 2007 3:33:20 AM

15. Sometimes you feel like a nut.
    Sometimes you prefer the mounds.

Posted by: BJ | Nov 17, 2007 4:43:29 PM

16. DOn't get it. Small boned, little butt, weenie arms, weasely face.

Posted by: Himbo with Highlites | Nov 18, 2007 11:47:54 AM

17. Hey David i a huge fan of yours and i aprreciate it if you can send me a present for my birtday.Also must tell you that i put your nam eon my skin as a tattoo. I hope to receive something of you .You can contact me on zipilerri@hotmail.com

FYI,
    Sergio

Posted by: ebecilio | Dec 22, 2007 12:26:27 PM

18. Beautiful ass....is it............?

Posted by: ndeddy | Nov 2, 2009 12:52:48 AM