Janet Jackson | Michael Jackson | Music | News

Feedback: Janet Jackson Now Has a Digital Va-Jay-Jay

Janet Svedka

So, who likes the new Janet Jackson cover and who thinks she's just trying to one-up the Svedka robot?

DigitalvaginaClick photos to enlarge.

And now that Janet has a digital vagina what do you think Michael's going to do to his, um? Never mind.

Hmm. Maybe he's slowly turning into a cyborg too. I'm so confused.

God, I hope LaToya's okay.

>Mj

Comments

1. Norfolk represent!

The company that does the Svedka campaign is from my neighborhood (like 5 blocks from my house).

www.thisisgrow.com

Posted by: RP | Dec 20, 2007 8:54:59 PM

2. This photo of Janet as a robot is not real -- it's a fan made image.

Posted by: Dave | Dec 20, 2007 9:00:59 PM

3. Doesn't Michael Jackson look like Klytus from Flash Gordon in this picture?

Posted by: cj | Dec 20, 2007 9:03:28 PM

4. Dave -- I was about to say the same thing, lol.

Posted by: gabriel | Dec 20, 2007 9:28:42 PM

5. The MJ freakshow routine? Really? Anyone else really missing the old Towleroad?

Posted by: Tito | Dec 20, 2007 10:28:18 PM

6. I can't believe how quickly that robot thing has spread around. And how quickly the gay blogs are to buy into it without doing any research. The lazy trend has been peaking this holiday season all over the net. Have a look, friends of Photoshop, it's just not that good. Interesting idea - poor execution.

Posted by: mikel1814 | Dec 20, 2007 10:29:33 PM

7. "Interesting idea—poor execution" would be a great title for a Janet Jackson album. Sorry, not usually a negative commenter but talent-wise...she's just Britney minus (some) chemicals plus (some) better handlers.

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | Dec 20, 2007 11:03:51 PM

8. Janet is such a fucking beautiful woman...she could have put that picture inside the cd..god that family is a bit "touched" when it comes to their looks

Posted by: tony | Dec 20, 2007 11:07:45 PM

9. I'm curious where else has this cover turned up? I saw it on a couple of music messageboards.

Posted by: freakout | Dec 20, 2007 11:58:24 PM

10. It is so terrible!I found relevent pictures on www.richcupids.com with more details.

Posted by: rongshu | Dec 21, 2007 12:17:22 AM

11. Man I think that album cover--fake or not--is pretty damn nice...as for the song...ehh

Posted by: Taylor | Dec 21, 2007 1:11:57 PM

12. Janet preceded Britney.SO anything that little pop tart has tried to do; Janet has done it first and better...

Posted by: Britney Please | Dec 21, 2007 5:25:00 PM

13. Just remember kids, Bjork innovated robotic snatch before all others. 1999! Before Janet, before I Robot, before Svedka.

Posted by: Brad | Dec 22, 2007 2:59:38 PM

14. bjork fans are delusional if they think she was the one that invented robots...

Posted by: Lucas | Dec 23, 2007 8:44:24 AM

15. Please go to this site and vote for Feedback! http://www.janet-design.com/request/

Posted by: Ang | Dec 31, 2007 11:51:40 AM