Battle of the Beckham Bulge: Stuffed Armanis?

Beckstab2 Beckhamtab

Following the release of David Beckham’s thighs-wide-open Emporio Armani underwear campaign yesterday, there were plenty of questions raised about the legitimacy of the cotton mound in the center of that shot, and not just on Towleroad. Given the footballer’s fondness for prancing around in a white Speedo and the subsequent availability of paparazzi photos it seems that Beckham’s bulge may, in fact, be quite legit.

You may have missed…
First Look: David Beckham for Emporio Armani Underwear [tr]
(source)

Comments

1. says

The pictures are even receiving negative objections in the United Kingdom and is becoming a talking point on the talk radio stations over here. SKY News reports that “Michele Elliott, of children’s charity Kidscape, is not amused. “It demeans him, and it demeans soccer. What it’s saying to children is that talent is not enough, you also have to sell your body, and sell it in a sexual way. “It’s sex, sex, sex. David Beckham’s a huge role model and I expected more from him.”” Personally

Sammy McLoughlin
    Sambo – My personal Gay and LifeStyle Blog updated by myself and friends

2. Brian says

All fashion photography is manipulated a bit. DB’s abs are just peachy, I’m sure. And the basket… well… I don’t care if it’s all potatoes and no meat… not that there’s any evidence to suggest that’s true at all. Frankly, I think he looks great.

Smoke ’em if you got ’em.

3. Sebastian says

Well, there have been pictures of his alleged bigness, and, most show its barely small and that’s why she has to be so thin, to make it look bigger!! Just playing with you DB fans, I know how serious some of you are about him!

4. Mike says

Michele Elliott of Kidscape should be more worried about the role-models offered by US political “leaders”. At least with pro sports-people, who are basically paid entertainers, you can see where the money’s coming from.

5. Derrick from Philly says

Extraordinary. Whether he’s got big balls or a big dingdong, it looks good on a photograph–and he obviously doesn’t mind showing them off to a Gay audience.

Leave him the f—k alone will ya’!

Now, I understand how Chis Crocker came into being.

6. Westerly says

These types of shots are almost always either padded or airbrushed or both. Regardless of size, most men would have more “definition” in their bulges, and they really don’t want the ads to be that detailed, if you know what I mean.

7. Pecos Bill says

There’s no way that basket is unmodified. Like so many underwear ads of the past, there’s something covering him up to remove definition like Westerly said. The curves on the ad are far to manufactured/smooth.