Anderson Cooper | Arnold Schwarzenegger | Election 2008 | News

Even Schwarzenegger is a Fan of Anderson Cooper's Biceps

Cooper

Anderson Cooper appeared on Late Night with Conan O'Brien last night and discussed the intricacies of presidential debates, adventures with stalkers, and also revealed that, like many others, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger can't help himself when it comes to Anderson's biceps.

Watch the clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Cooper reminds me of Cloris Leachman. The difference is I love Cloris. Why are gay men so shallowly attracted to this closet case? Its sad.

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Feb 20, 2008 11:32:25 AM

2. I found A. completely charming; I'm smitten. Perversely, I rather enjoy the fact that some het people actually don't know he's gay.

(On a side note, I also adore Cloris Leachman. She was dancing barefoot between film takes in my backyard in Providence in 198? and kindly signed an autograph for me.)

Posted by: Ernie | Feb 20, 2008 11:43:55 AM

3. I love Anderson (if you don't, you do and just don't know it), but I can't take him anymore. Any man who is 40-years-old, looks like that and won't discuss anything about who he's with or if he's in a relationship is just kind of strange. I'm not saying he has to come out but to be so neutered is disconcerting. Anderson, people will still love you if you're gay... or straight. Just be something!

Posted by: junior | Feb 20, 2008 11:57:25 AM

4. He's adorable. And funny. I do wish he'd come out of the closet, though. just before he asks me to marry him.

Posted by: peterparker | Feb 20, 2008 12:10:10 PM

5. It doesn't matter what his mouth says, his biceps say he's gay.

Posted by: David D. | Feb 20, 2008 12:31:12 PM

6. "why are you so friggin thin"

yeah. the attraction is inevitable, lol...

Posted by: james | Feb 20, 2008 12:44:08 PM

7. John Steinbeck - Old man in the sea? Thought that was Hemingway's.... Still love Anderson.

Posted by: DAVE R | Feb 20, 2008 12:57:21 PM

8. what biceps?

Posted by: kile Ozier | Feb 20, 2008 12:59:23 PM

9. I love me some Anderson. And he's not out there working against gay people, he's just a guy with a job who has a right to not talk about his personal life. It would be cool if he did, but then it might make things a bit sticky the next time he's sent to the Middle East for a story.

Posted by: Miles | Feb 20, 2008 3:06:26 PM

10. I'm with Miles. Whether Anderson Cooper takes it up the pooper, or not, is no one's business but his own. He's not spewing anti-gay hate speech. He's passionate about his work and seems like a decent person. Must every potentially gay media personality be out there crusading for the gay cause? Leave him alone!

Posted by: D.R.H. | Feb 20, 2008 6:48:27 PM

11. As has been said on here many times before re: Anderson (perhaps by me? No, couldn't have been), admitting that you're gay does not equal "crusading for the gay cause". It's a simple statement. Make it and move on my blue-blooded albino.

Posted by: jmg | Feb 20, 2008 8:03:14 PM

12. I don't care if Coop comes out publicly or not. I just adore him and that offbeat sense of humor! He's easy on the eyes, too.

Posted by: sparks | Feb 20, 2008 9:26:18 PM

13. Enough Anderson worship, I'd take Miles O'Brian any day and any way!

Posted by: alfredo | Feb 20, 2008 9:36:13 PM

14. There's NEVER enough Anderson worship in the world for me. Love him and his biceps.

Posted by: Matt | Feb 23, 2008 5:14:52 AM

15. We all LOVE Anderson Cooper! Show your support with this "Coop me up with Anderson" t-shirt from www.ItsOkinLA.com

or direct link http://www.zazzle.com/itsokinla/gifts?cg=196189216990990277