Comments

1. JohnInManhattan says

Cooper reminds me of Cloris Leachman. The difference is I love Cloris. Why are gay men so shallowly attracted to this closet case? Its sad.

2. says

I found A. completely charming; I’m smitten. Perversely, I rather enjoy the fact that some het people actually don’t know he’s gay.

(On a side note, I also adore Cloris Leachman. She was dancing barefoot between film takes in my backyard in Providence in 198? and kindly signed an autograph for me.)

3. says

I love Anderson (if you don’t, you do and just don’t know it), but I can’t take him anymore. Any man who is 40-years-old, looks like that and won’t discuss anything about who he’s with or if he’s in a relationship is just kind of strange. I’m not saying he has to come out but to be so neutered is disconcerting. Anderson, people will still love you if you’re gay… or straight. Just be something!

4. peterparker says

He’s adorable. And funny. I do wish he’d come out of the closet, though. just before he asks me to marry him.

5. Miles says

I love me some Anderson. And he’s not out there working against gay people, he’s just a guy with a job who has a right to not talk about his personal life. It would be cool if he did, but then it might make things a bit sticky the next time he’s sent to the Middle East for a story.

6. D.R.H. says

I’m with Miles. Whether Anderson Cooper takes it up the pooper, or not, is no one’s business but his own. He’s not spewing anti-gay hate speech. He’s passionate about his work and seems like a decent person. Must every potentially gay media personality be out there crusading for the gay cause? Leave him alone!

7. jmg says

As has been said on here many times before re: Anderson (perhaps by me? No, couldn’t have been), admitting that you’re gay does not equal “crusading for the gay cause”. It’s a simple statement. Make it and move on my blue-blooded albino.

8. sparks says

I don’t care if Coop comes out publicly or not. I just adore him and that offbeat sense of humor! He’s easy on the eyes, too.