Comments

1. banjiboi says

I never could understand the appeal of Timberfake the Poseur.

And I’ll NEVER forgive him for punking out and throwing Janet Jackson under the bus.

2. JeffNYC says

Eh. I’ll forgive him.

Why don’t you try saving your righteous indignation for worthier offenses?

3. Wes says

I don’t even really like Timberlake musically, but I could care less what he did to Janet Jackson, who records with openly homophobic dancehall artists. Of course, Timberlake himself records with 50 Cent which isn’t any better in my book.

Whatever. I have never even heard of this movie until today, where I saw ads all over Yahoo and now this.

4. BANJIBOI says

Um, JeffNYC, pardon me, but who are you to deem what I should consider a worthy cause?

And although I wouldn’t hardly classify my comment as “righteous indignation”, it IS my right to express it.

Have A Lovely Day.

That is all.

5. BANJIBOI says

Have A Lovely Day.

That is all.

6. Garst says

So, real or stuffed?

I mean, it’s not that impressive, so it’s most likely real. But you never truely know unless…

7. Yogin says

He’s a guy you’d want in your bed and out when you’re done. Well… may consider a repeat of the above perhaps a couple of months later when find no one else better.

8. lrubemp says

Hmmm. How long did it take to shave his chest? Not the first piece of JT fakery. And yeah, his dumping on Janet was gutter.

9. mike says

Amen, BanjiBoi! Little Justin just couldn’t handle the heat that came down. Punk is right. And, judging by these pictures, little punk isn’t going to age very well either.

10. yclept says

“Nice hat. I used to have one like that. And then my mom got a job.”

I don’t get it. Someone please explain.

11. says

YCLEPT, He implies that he used to collect money in the hat while she begged or worse.

What a bunch of losers… Justin is young, good looking, rich and famous (that penis is not tiny) I guess envy can hurt vision.