Channing Tatum | Film | News

BigGayDeal.com

Channing Tatum Suits Up for G.I. Joe

Channinggi_3

Character shots for the upcoming G.I. Joe movie have been released, and here's Channing Tatum well-armored (maybe a little too well-armored for some) as Duke.

Two more AFTER THE JUMP...

Channinggi2 Channinggi3

Comments

1. I thought this was "G.I. Joe"? If we were gonna cover him up head to toe, couldn't it at least be in army fatigues!

Posted by: junior | Apr 18, 2008 1:15:19 PM

2. Looks more like Robo-Cop or something to me. A tight Army T-shirt with some big guns would be hotter. Tatum's physique is lost in that "armor."

Posted by: BusyTimmy | Apr 18, 2008 1:19:55 PM

3. sexiest man alive

Posted by: daveynyc | Apr 18, 2008 1:31:52 PM

4. I guess the G.I. Joe uniforms don't come with underwear.

Posted by: okkid | Apr 18, 2008 1:32:51 PM

5. Hanging to the right, yeah?

Posted by: jmoney | Apr 18, 2008 1:34:10 PM

6. Agree with the two prior comments. However I do see a bulge in the right trouser leg ;)

Posted by: SJ | Apr 18, 2008 1:34:45 PM

7. Holy phuck! WOOF!

Posted by: Jeff | Apr 18, 2008 1:37:38 PM

8. And by prior two comments I definitely mean the first two comments. I must be a slow commenter 3 more appeared before I could complete mine.

Posted by: SJ | Apr 18, 2008 1:40:15 PM

9. What a sexy, delicious hunk of vanilla. He has sexy features: his jaw, his lips, his head shape(the one on his neck). He looks kinda' French (like I've ever been to France).

Honesly, this blog is turning me into an intergrationist.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 18, 2008 1:41:46 PM

10. I'm surprised Jason Segel hasn't been mentioned here. It's been everywhere else this week.

Posted by: crispy | Apr 18, 2008 1:48:37 PM

11. Attractive for sure and according to Wikipedia,he has African, French, Irish, and Native American ancestry. So WOOF indeed!
    G.I Joe without army fatigues...Okay then.

Posted by: Shabaka | Apr 18, 2008 1:55:02 PM

12. Hey, SHABAKA,

I'm kind of hurt in the feelings now. You're right, on the Wikipedia entry they list Tatum's ancestry as "African, French, Irish & Native American," but on his official website, they leave out the African. I don't mind him not having African ancestry, but don't tell me he does on Wikipedia, and then take it away on your official website.

Somethin' aint quite right here.
    Hurt my feelin's. Hump...so much for intergration. I'm going back to Reggie Bush and Mario Lopez.

In January, I'm going to write to President Obama about this injustice.

Posted by: j6derrick@yahoo.com | Apr 18, 2008 2:56:37 PM

13. Oh, for cryin' out loud--look at how I posted. Channing's deception got me all disturbed. He should do a male version of Peola in "Imitation of Life"

Posted by: Derrick from PHilly | Apr 18, 2008 3:01:02 PM

14. Um... you can tell his religion in that last pic (if you know what I mean).

Posted by: woof | Apr 18, 2008 3:08:03 PM

15. I see a bulge...=O

!!!!!

oohhhh!!!

Posted by: ee | Apr 18, 2008 3:11:25 PM

16. Derrick, please don't get started on "Imitation of Life," I just can't see this big, buff, manly man screeching the lines at the end of the move when the daughter throws herself on that coffin screeching but "Ise' a..." it would be way too funny! Not sure which one was the better movie, Lana Turner's or the orginal with Claudette Colbert in the 1930's, although, I do love Lana Turner's movies!

Posted by: Sebastian | Apr 18, 2008 3:27:44 PM

17. Does it, DERRICK? I'm @ work so Myspace is blocked. With or without African, with or without French, with or without martian, dude is a hunk!

@WOOF..."his religion"...**GIGGLES**

Posted by: Shabaka | Apr 18, 2008 3:53:33 PM

18. Tatum has been sharing his natural gifts on camera ever since college, tho I wonder if the one at the first link below is authentic. Domine non sum dignus! [I say Louise Beavers flipping pancakes is trumped by "Halie" wailing at the funeral.]

beautiful.blogs.com/beautiful/images/channing_tatum.jpg

farm3.static.flickr.com/2016/1902938752_2e91319cf2.jpg?v=0

skinindex.com/archives/channing-tatum-nude_15-thumb.jpg

farm3.static.flickr.com/2058/1934864339_444ff1309e.jpg?v=0

farm3.static.flickr.com/2045/1902937556_60026ddd9a.jpg?v=0

farm2.static.flickr.com/1265/540573316_df5c06e2b3_o.jpg

mysterysteps.com/grafx/chan-tatum-wallpaper.jpg

Posted by: Michael Bedwell | Apr 18, 2008 4:48:56 PM

19. This guy really gets my "engines rollin'...don't know why...there are plenty of other similarly attractive guys...but he has a natural sexiness to him..like you'd expect him to be camping in the next tent or something.....I look at anything he's in and tape it to see if there are any nude shots or any clothes off..the best was this stupid high school movie where he's on the soccer team...he really can kick that leg high man..and there are great scenes in the dorm room ..and he's a pretty good actor too :-)

TC

Posted by: TC | Apr 18, 2008 5:35:23 PM

20. I can't believe nobody said this yet - GI Joe is going commando

Posted by: Bobby Soto | Apr 18, 2008 8:05:40 PM

21. I can't believe nobody said this yet - GI Joe is going commando

Posted by: Bobby Soto | Apr 18, 2008 8:06:22 PM

22. I can't believe nobody said this yet - GI Joe is going commando

Posted by: Bobby Soto | Apr 18, 2008 8:07:36 PM

23. I couldn't see the "commando" thing on this BIG FLAT screen but saw it on my iTouch

Posted by: tc | Apr 19, 2008 1:35:24 AM

24. Well, he does look awfully "white" for someone who's bi-racial. Traits like blue eyes, pale skin, and straight hair are typically regressive among those with (recent) African ancestors. It's very unusual to have all three of these features become dominant at the same time.

Obviously, if we go back far enough in time, we're all African. But that's another issue altogether.

Posted by: John | Apr 19, 2008 4:38:00 AM

25. Damn, man- that bulge is HOT!!

Posted by: Johnny | Apr 19, 2008 2:07:35 PM