David Gandy | Dolce & Gabbana | Fashion Men | Models | News | Underwear

David Gandy the New Dolce & Gabbana Briefs Dandy

Gandy_gabbana

Model David Gandy strikes a classical pose for the new Dolce & Gabbana underwear campaign.

AFTER THE JUMP, a new shot of Gandy from the Italian fashion house's pre-fall campaign.

Gandy_gabbana2

Comments

1. super hot but what the fuck is up with his "happy trail" is it bad photoshop or is it just shaved weird? whatever im just jealous lol

Posted by: sean | May 5, 2008 12:53:23 PM

2. What a complete rip off from the original Calvin Klein ads from the 80's.

Posted by: Michael | May 5, 2008 1:12:48 PM

3. He has a full frontal (his crotch is left a bit in the shadows) shot in the same calendar.

Anyway, I saw him at Strand on 12th and Broadway one sunny Spring day last year. He was right in front of me lining up to pay a book and the first thing I noticed, before I recognized him, were his triceps, shown to full advantage by a l/s olive tee. I of course followed him for three blocks (which I do a lot when I see a celebrity, LOL) until be turned left on University. His legs seem a bit short for his height but he is frightfully gorgeous!

Posted by: gabe | May 5, 2008 1:43:42 PM

4. I saw him at an Urban Outfitters 2 weeks ago buying a tee, and he is just as breathtaking live in the flesh. I just gawked for a few moments, and went on my way. The funny thing is, I saw him again catching the same train to Brooklyn as me!

This is why I love living in New York.

Posted by: michael | May 5, 2008 2:19:55 PM

5. Andy, why do you continually choose to promote Dolce & Gabbana on Towleroad given Stefan Gabbana's anti-gay statements which you have posted? (see below) It's disturbing to me as a regular reader and admirer of your blog.

Stefano Gabbana: Same-Sex Parents Unfit to Raise Children:

Posted by: John in Manhattan | May 5, 2008 2:56:48 PM

6. This man is so amazingly handsome and so sexy! He really blows me away with his masculine beauty. I hope that D&G keep him as their lead model for several years.

I need to start hanging at the Strand and Urban Outfitters more regularly.

Posted by: Scott X | May 5, 2008 5:50:53 PM

7. Meh. Too pretty. When it comes to male models, Id rather see a roughneck like Gregory Nalbone in his tighty-whities. I think GN did actually model for DG at one time.

Posted by: matt | May 5, 2008 7:48:36 PM