Barack Obama | Election 2008 | Iraq | John Barrowman | John McCain | News | South Carolina | Stephen Colbert | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #331

OBAMA ABROAD: A report from ITN News...

JOHN BARROWMAN: Talks about taking the gay test on The Making of Me.

THE SURGE: You can't be a McCain VP candidate without being on board with the surge!

SO GAY: Stephen Colbert takes on the South Carolina ad controversy.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. Once again I have to pinch myself to remember Obama isn't already President. Seems like the rest of the world needs a pinch, too.

If things don't work out between John and his partner (knock on wood), I'm SO snatching him up for myself. He can dress me in whatever he likes.

Posted by: Chas | Jul 24, 2008 5:15:03 PM

2. I would like to see John in a bikini now, he would be bursting out of that little number, esp if he was hard. I sure am thinking about him in it.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Jul 24, 2008 5:32:03 PM

3. I love Capt Jack, and I hate Mayor 9/11. I hope McCunt picks him for VP, it will seal the deal for Obama.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jul 24, 2008 6:13:16 PM

4. McBush and the disgusting (disappointingly NY) ex-mayor are a right duo. Put them together as a team and sink that nasty little ship of failure that they are sailing. Get them out of our misery, PLEASE! SO sick of NeoCon bullsh*t... we have had almost 8 years of it driving the country into the ground. Get rid of them!

Posted by: CK | Jul 24, 2008 6:29:17 PM

5. That Obama doll shown in the ITV report looks nothing at all like Obama. Gary Coleman, maybe.

Posted by: Miles | Jul 24, 2008 6:44:40 PM