Brady Quinn | John McCain | News | Republican Party | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

For Those of You Who Had Any Lingering Lust for Brady Quinn

Bradyquinn

This may kill it.

"Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain and his running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin, rallied an overflow crowd Wednesday by urging Greater Clevelanders to support the underdog. And who better to help deliver that message than two members of Cleveland's favorite underdog -- make that underdawg -- team, the Browns. Quarterback Brady Quinn and left tackle Joe Thomas made a surprise appearance at the rally before roaring supporters at the Walter F. Ehrnfelt Recreation and Senior Center. Never mind that Quinn's popularity is all about image and hope, with little game experience to back it up -- the same qualities McCain accuses Democratic candidate Sen. Barack Obama of at each stop. In Strongsville, he and Palin sent the sharper attacks they have been leveling at Obama this week to the bench and pulled the backup Quinn off it to add a little more pep to an already boisterous rally."

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously
Brady Quinn's Lawyers Finally Discover His M4M Facebook Ad [tr]
Browns QB Brady Quinn Denies Making Anti-Gay Remarks [tr]
Brady Quinn in Alleged Anti-Gay New Years Eve Incident [tr]

McCain and Palin rally in Strongsville

Comments

1. My penis just inverted.

Posted by: John in Manhattan | Oct 9, 2008 9:17:54 AM

2. He's dead to me.

Posted by: Pugzz | Oct 9, 2008 9:17:58 AM

3. Well, that's a boner-shrinker if ever there was one.

Posted by: David D. | Oct 9, 2008 9:18:08 AM

4. This shouldn't be a shock. I'm sure there are loads of closeted, self-hating faggots out there who will vote for Skeletor and la Bobblehead in the hopes that it will cure them of their "unnatural" tendencies. Our best revenge, other than rallying, marching, organizing, talking to friends, getting angry, etc., will be to (continue to) pleasure ourselves to images of said closeted self-haters with their shirts off. "Hey bro, wanna thumb one out with me? Naw, dude, it's natural, it's, like, what bros do...Chill."

Posted by: Andalusian Dog | Oct 9, 2008 9:22:43 AM

5. If I'd be Brady Quinn, I'd be insulted. Doesn't John McCain claim not to have "celebrity friends"?

Brady, you got served by an old man.

Posted by: jeffy | Oct 9, 2008 9:47:57 AM

6. Well, hell's bells. We only watch football for the occasional hot guy. Now we have one less reason...

Posted by: GayListDaily.com | Oct 9, 2008 9:53:03 AM

7. I bet horse-face thinks he's going to go into politics.

Posted by: Jason (A) | Oct 9, 2008 9:56:30 AM

8. Well let's see. He is rich, white, and straight. I'd probably be a Republican too if I were straight and made more the $250,000.00 a year and knew under an Obama Administration my taxes were going to increase.

Posted by: Matt | Oct 9, 2008 10:03:30 AM

9. Hockey mom, meet Football jock. Football jock, Hockey mom.

Hey, both of you have the same lipstick on!

Posted by: Rad | Oct 9, 2008 10:04:59 AM

10. ROFL ..."Skeletor and la Bobblehead" - now that is funny! Yeah, so sad.... WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING! I just don't understand how ANYONE can buy into all this nonsense.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 9, 2008 10:25:04 AM

11. Matt... aligning with a political party and electing a President should have ahellovalot more to do with concerns regarding foreign policy, infrastructure, and human rights... and not so much to do with one's own wallet. It boils down to small thinking and greed (Republicans) versus higher thoughts and responsible character (Democrats).
    As for Brady Quinn it seems he's only the stereotype of a dumb quarterback.

Posted by: Pbar | Oct 9, 2008 10:41:49 AM

12. "... plain silly..."

Oh, for a second I thought you said, "palin silly", dear. I thought you were coming back to your senses.

Did y'all hear that the Miss Baked Alaska Hockey Mom will be in Philly to open the Flyer's season? Pandering to her "Joe Sixpack" crowd, I guess. She's real class, baby...just enough class to empty Eleanor Roosevelt's chamber pot if it were 65 years ago.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 9, 2008 10:42:36 AM

13. PBar,

I totally agree that foreign policy, infrastruce, and human rights should be concerns.

That being said I find it laughable that you believe the Democrats are somehow virtuous. The congress as a whole, along with the president, made this mess. The democrats under pelosi didn't step up to combat the republicans. Henry Paulson bails out his corporate friends but others who aren't his friends don't get bailed out and Barney Frank didn't stand up to this mess the whole time he has been over the House Finance Committee and his partner worked for Fannie/Freddie shelling out these bad mortgages. Honestly, I think the whole lot needs to be thrown out. They (Republicans and Democrats) are a disgrace to this nation.

Posted by: Matt | Oct 9, 2008 11:01:21 AM

14. Brady Quinn is only good looking.

He is a total failure as an NFL quarterback. Say all you want about his age, but then you have to look at what Matt Ryan is doing in Atlanta to realize that rookie quarterbacks can be effective. Quinn will soon be out of his contract and playing in the Euro football league.

Posted by: Dan B | Oct 9, 2008 11:05:52 AM

15. mcain: you know the deal... do my bidding and you get 10 minutes alone with your choice of these three fine republican ladies.

brady: where's the bitchy one from the view?

mccain: do i need to remind you of our pre-conditions....

Posted by: my2cents | Oct 9, 2008 11:06:19 AM

16. >=o I think I just threw up a lil bit in my mouth !!!!

Posted by: ventura79 | Oct 9, 2008 11:17:22 AM

17. Hmm . . . Some jocks are know-nothing douchebags. I also heard that the Earth is round, that water freezes at 32 degrees Fahrenheit, and that Barbra Streisand will likely tour again.

Oh, and that Barack Obama will be the next President of the United States.

Posted by: GM | Oct 9, 2008 11:40:36 AM

18. The Queen really represents a previous era in gay life. I used to mourn the passing of such curiosities -- like the "committed bachelor" uncle, the vamping about in constant drag-queen mode, etc -- as victims of gay people's moving into the mainstream and becoming more like everyone else around them. The more time that passes, though, the more I realize I will not miss those things at all.

Posted by: GM | Oct 9, 2008 11:45:03 AM

19. Go Brady!!!!!!!! Glad to see you have not bought into the mind numbing nonsense of the Obamatutes. Messiah Obama has still said nothing of significance for the American people in his entire campaign yet the brainwashed cult members think he is the new messiah. What incredible morons! this gay guy (along with hundreds of thousands of others around the country) will NOT be voting for Messiah Obama on election day. When the Democrats ever actually do something for gays and lesbians then maybe I will vote for them, but that day is still far down the horrizon.

Posted by: Che Was A Murderer | Oct 9, 2008 12:14:30 PM

20. Remember how progress happens: One death at a time.

Posted by: 24play | Oct 9, 2008 12:19:24 PM

21. Oh how rich!

Che Was a Murderer calls Obma supporters "brainwashed cult members" and morons but signs in with the email address utahzion@aol.com. So she's a Mormon! Half a step above Scientology in the cult department.

Posted by: 24play | Oct 9, 2008 12:22:27 PM

22. Brady Quinn has one fewer gay fan. Btw, the Cleveland Browns have been a joke for a long time.

Posted by: jj | Oct 9, 2008 12:39:56 PM

23. @THE QUEEN,

why do you keep showing how insubstantial you are? wtf is wrong w/u?

Posted by: nic | Oct 9, 2008 12:53:24 PM

24. This shouldn't be a surprise. Brady is from Ohio, a generally conservative state, went to Notre Dame, which is generally a conservative school and is a professional athlete, the ranks of which are not known to be particularly progressive. As much as I wish Brady were a little more enlightened, I'm not going to get too worked up that he isn't.

Posted by: Marc | Oct 9, 2008 1:11:24 PM

25. Andy, my question to you is, how long will this moment last when the next batch of "hot, shirtless pics" hits the net? Will you refrain from glorifying him or is this just temporary outrage?

Posted by: soulbrotha | Oct 9, 2008 1:19:37 PM