Andy Samberg | Film | News | Seth Rogen | Vin Diesel

Fast and the Bi-Curious: Like the Vin Diesel Movie But Slightly Gayer

Bicurious

On Saturday Night Live, Andy Samberg and Seth Rogen took on the Vin Diesel/ Paul Walker sequel which brought in $72.5 million over the weekend (and broke an April record).

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

You may have missed...
Vin Diesel Shirtless Pin-up Practice [tr]

Bicurious2

Comments

1. Excellent!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Apr 6, 2009 9:10:54 AM

2. lol. Seth Rogen is hilarious (and kinda HOT in a strange off-kilter way).

Posted by: Wayne | Apr 6, 2009 9:13:53 AM

3. Thank the person who put it on youtube otherwise non-US viewers won't have a chance to see it. And thanks to Andy who put it here.

Posted by: Alfred | Apr 6, 2009 9:30:01 AM

4. This doesn't surprise me. Anyone who saw the first Fast and the Furious movie knows that the chemistry between Walker and Diesel was off the charts. I spent the whole film certain that at any moment one was going to throw the other across the hood of that Dodge and just go for it. Shame it never happened.

Posted by: AMS | Apr 6, 2009 9:47:39 AM

5. Too funny. Samberg definitely makes me wonder, and has Seth Rogan lost some mad weight?

Posted by: CJ | Apr 6, 2009 9:51:16 AM

6. I have always adored those two. Great to see them "working" together. Hot!

Posted by: marq | Apr 6, 2009 10:10:29 AM

7. CJ, he lost a lot of weight to start filming The Green Hornet.

Posted by: crispy | Apr 6, 2009 10:20:01 AM

8. CJ, It was the coke diet.

Posted by: Nick | Apr 6, 2009 10:20:28 AM

9. That's the first time Seth Rogen has ever caused me to sport wood. HAWT!

Posted by: Dback | Apr 6, 2009 10:30:42 AM

10. Vin Diesel and Walker need to be in more movies together. Like Ams said, the chemistry was amazing.

Posted by: lessthan | Apr 6, 2009 10:54:14 AM

11. Yeah, Rogen has lost too much weight and I don't like it at all. Hopefully he'll go back to eating a little more plumply since hes done shooting the Green Hornet movie.

Posted by: D | Apr 6, 2009 10:59:58 AM

12. I know, D. An increased risk of diabetes, a higher chance of heart disease and stroke, and double the risk of premature death is totally hot.

Posted by: crispy | Apr 6, 2009 11:08:31 AM

13. SNL does a lot of skits around homoeroticism but the show has no openly gay cast members. That's sad.

Posted by: noah | Apr 6, 2009 11:24:58 AM

14. hott!!!!

Posted by: ventura79 | Apr 6, 2009 11:26:09 AM

15. Samberg and Rogan are great -- but who was responsible for the "girlfriend's" reaction shot, which was one of disgust? Until otherwise clarified, I blame Lorne Michaels and head writer Seth Meyers

Posted by: oneway | Apr 6, 2009 12:51:49 PM

16. The piece was great; Rogen is hot; the girlfriend's reaction? Priceless!

Posted by: David R. | Apr 6, 2009 12:56:11 PM

17. Driving on the edge.

Posted by: anon | Apr 6, 2009 2:04:20 PM

18. Girl's reaction -- unnecessary, unfunny, offensive. Otherwise this is a pretty funny clip.

Posted by: Meanwhile | Apr 6, 2009 2:31:25 PM

19. funny!

Posted by: nic | Apr 6, 2009 4:37:22 PM

20. I don't think I'd ever call seth rogan hot, or even sexually attractive...some real pretty boys must post here if seth rogan's considered "hot". He's in improved shape, but it's just the beginning, hopefully...I mean, the guy looked like he was in his early forties at 25.

Posted by: TANK | Apr 6, 2009 4:42:52 PM

21. I thought the girl's reaction was hilarious, and spot on.

Posted by: TANK | Apr 6, 2009 4:43:25 PM

22. That was the funniest Saturday Night Live in ages, likely thanks to Seth Rogan. Adam Samberg as Cathy (the cartoon character) in another skit was also amusing.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 6, 2009 5:00:11 PM

23. Someone licks their thumb and wipes something off your face, a lot of people think that is gross, whether it is two men, two women or a man and a woman. I would have had the same reaction. Remember the girl is pretty clueless as to what is going on.

This was funny, is SNL funny again? I haven't watched since 1999.

I have always thought Rogen was cute, but then I like funny guys, and I think he is funny. Hopefully he is losing weight in a healthy way, and if he puts some weight back on after Hornet so be it. He looks fine in this clip.

Posted by: Will | Apr 6, 2009 5:42:30 PM

24. I've noticed the funny bits are now in the first hour of SNL, then it all goes downhill. Guess they think the over 40 set can't stay awake that late.

Posted by: Paul | Apr 6, 2009 9:14:14 PM

25. It was hysterical, but the "It doesn't mean you're gay, just maybe don't get married" at the end of it probably shouldn't have been their first choice in punchlines.

Posted by: Carlos | Apr 12, 2009 11:40:06 AM