Comments

1. AMS says

This doesn’t surprise me. Anyone who saw the first Fast and the Furious movie knows that the chemistry between Walker and Diesel was off the charts. I spent the whole film certain that at any moment one was going to throw the other across the hood of that Dodge and just go for it. Shame it never happened.

2. D says

Yeah, Rogen has lost too much weight and I don’t like it at all. Hopefully he’ll go back to eating a little more plumply since hes done shooting the Green Hornet movie.

3. oneway says

Samberg and Rogan are great — but who was responsible for the “girlfriend’s” reaction shot, which was one of disgust? Until otherwise clarified, I blame Lorne Michaels and head writer Seth Meyers

4. TANK says

I don’t think I’d ever call seth rogan hot, or even sexually attractive…some real pretty boys must post here if seth rogan’s considered “hot”. He’s in improved shape, but it’s just the beginning, hopefully…I mean, the guy looked like he was in his early forties at 25.

5. Paul R says

That was the funniest Saturday Night Live in ages, likely thanks to Seth Rogan. Adam Samberg as Cathy (the cartoon character) in another skit was also amusing.

6. Will says

Someone licks their thumb and wipes something off your face, a lot of people think that is gross, whether it is two men, two women or a man and a woman. I would have had the same reaction. Remember the girl is pretty clueless as to what is going on.

This was funny, is SNL funny again? I haven’t watched since 1999.

I have always thought Rogen was cute, but then I like funny guys, and I think he is funny. Hopefully he is losing weight in a healthy way, and if he puts some weight back on after Hornet so be it. He looks fine in this clip.

7. Paul says

I’ve noticed the funny bits are now in the first hour of SNL, then it all goes downhill. Guess they think the over 40 set can’t stay awake that late.

8. Carlos says

It was hysterical, but the “It doesn’t mean you’re gay, just maybe don’t get married” at the end of it probably shouldn’t have been their first choice in punchlines.