Adam Lambert | American Idol | Kris Allen | News

BigGayDeal.com

Adam Lambert and Kris Allen in Secret Nail Polish Pact

Nails

You may have noticed during Idol's "hometown visit" episode that Kris Allen's thumbnail (above) was painted a lovely shade of royal blue. Turns out, Allen and Adam Lambert had a secret pact sealed with nail polish:

Lambert_allen Kris Allen Nation reports: "Kris performed during Rock week with a painted thumbnail, and his homecoming footage captured the chipped polish. Tuesday night, however, Kris performed one of the best performances of the night (and the season, might I add) with a freshly painted thumbnail. According to (friend of the Allen family) Megan Malone, Adam painted Kris's thumbnail after the homecoming visits and removed the polish from one of his own nails, stating 'If you can carry around a piece of me, man; I can do the same for you.' Malone said, 'The Allens believe Kris wears the black fingernail polish in support of Adam because he wanted Adam in the finale. Also, Kris wanted to dispel any rumors claiming the two weren’t great friends.' Kris and Adam were roommates in the Idol Mansion throughout their stay."

Aww.

Comments

1. That's a nice story. I knew those two liked each other.

Posted by: David in Houston | May 15, 2009 11:34:59 AM

2. Yay I love Kris & Adam!

Posted by: Brent | May 15, 2009 11:36:19 AM

3. Secret lovahs

Posted by: Kevin | May 15, 2009 11:38:03 AM

4. What a great world we live in where tiny, doe-eyed church group leaders can bond with pan-sexual elf people!

That said, how nervous did Kris Allen's wife look watching a virtual sea of women creaming their panties for her dear hubby.

Posted by: Denis | May 15, 2009 11:46:36 AM

5. See, this is another reason why I like Kris Allen. Kris is cool with Adam, which I doubt that Danny ever was. Kris is the leader of his church youth group but he never once went evangelical with his songs like Danny did time and time again. Kris and Adam are my dream finale. I will be so happy with either one winning.

Posted by: B | May 15, 2009 11:50:24 AM

6. That is 17 different kinds of adorable.

Posted by: K | May 15, 2009 11:53:45 AM

7. I so said "Aww" aloud to myself a moment before I saw you wrote it at the bottom of the post! Thanks for the first laugh of the day! And yay for Kris and Adam -- I always liked both of them and it's so great they're friends.

Posted by: ohplease | May 15, 2009 12:34:11 PM

8. Wait, there's already a "Kris Allen Nation" website? That is like Annie Wilkes-level cuh-razy.

Posted by: crispy | May 15, 2009 12:49:56 PM

9. I betcha La Seacrest is just throwing a shit fit about this.

Bitch had her claws out for Kris and now Adam cock blocked the whore.

Posted by: Tralfaz | May 15, 2009 12:52:48 PM

10. Isn't this just a little 'junior high girl' ish?

Posted by: kansastock | May 15, 2009 1:53:25 PM

11. Aww how cute, now I want sextape.

Posted by: jon | May 15, 2009 2:04:50 PM

12. I hear Kris really is as nice as he comes off. I live in Little Rock and the city has been going crazy for him since he made it on. I swear half the city sits at home Tuesday nights and texts for two hours. It must be hell on the local cell networks. Also I didn't know you could stuff that many people into the city's amphitheatre. It was insane downtown the day he performed down there.

Posted by: Jason Young | May 15, 2009 2:34:38 PM

13. This speaks volumes about just what nice guys BOTH Kris and Adam are.It's obvious that they both respect the others talents...

Posted by: Slippy | May 15, 2009 4:43:08 PM

14. ...but Kris Allen is such a completely boring singer... and bland to look at!

Posted by: Peter Rivendell | May 15, 2009 7:19:53 PM

15. I am a bit heart-broken to find out that Kris is married. Damn! Those two are so cute together - this is really the finale I was looking forward to. Luckily Danny didn't get in.

Go Adam. Love you Kris but I gotta root for my team!

Posted by: Alfred | May 15, 2009 9:19:23 PM

16. @ B- I don't see why it's a problem that Danny Gokey went evangelical with his songs. If that's who he is, then that's what he should be showing us through his song selections. These contestants are supposed to convey what type of artists they want to be. All you had to do was mute your tv & vote for someone else if you didn't like it. Also, there were plenty of other reasons to dislike Gokey besides that. "Scream On", anyone?

Posted by: TJ | May 16, 2009 12:16:21 AM

17. I seems that the whole top 10 really liked and respected each other as friends and artists and Kris and Adam share a special bond. Shouldn't we learn from that instead of turning it around to say something mean. I for one plan to enjoy the whole show. Who will I vote for? Probably Adam unless he does a terrible job because he has been excellent consistently and he is the one I wait with anticipation for every Tuesday night. If Adam weren't on the show I would vote for Kris and if you prefer Kris vote for him, my sister will. Both are going to have careers in music and when this is all done they and the other finalists are obviously going to be friends. Personally, I avoid people who say mean things about my friends.

Posted by: susan edmunds | May 16, 2009 6:28:09 AM

18. It seems that the whole top 10 really liked and respected each other as friends and artists and Kris and Adam share a special bond. Shouldn't we learn from that instead of turning it around to say something mean. I for one plan to enjoy the whole show. Who will I vote for? Probably Adam unless he does a terrible job because he has been excellent consistently and he is the one I wait with anticipation for every Tuesday night. If Adam weren't on the show I would vote for Kris and if you prefer Kris vote for him, my sister will. Both are going to have careers in music and when this is all done they and the other finalists are obviously going to be friends. Personally, I avoid people who say mean things about my friends.

Posted by: susan edmunds | May 16, 2009 6:32:06 AM

19. I think Kris is the cutest. He and Adam are very close. And bitch PETER RIVENDELL, you must love fat hogs because Kris IS all that and a bag of chips. Kradam 4 Life.

Posted by: MrHotty | May 16, 2009 7:32:24 AM

20. Very sweet.

I still can't get my head around Kris being in the finale. He's desperately ordinary. As well as Adam, there were another 6 better contestants than Kris in the top 10.

Posted by: Candy | May 16, 2009 9:24:05 AM

21. Well get your head around it Candy. Kris is not ordinary. If he was that "ordinary" he wouldn't be in the finals...duh.

Posted by: IHateCandy | May 16, 2009 10:51:19 PM

22. I heard Kris is going to get both his ears pierced, and put a green streak (blue is taken by Adam) in his hair, too! Hot! :-)

Both such nice lads, but really, Adam is just plain sizzling, phreaky, sweating palms, drooling, crazy hawt AND talented, and Kris is so dang cute you wanna squeeze him like a puppy. BUT, when it's time to sing and perform, Kris has to stay backstage and paint another finger nail, because it's only ADAM we want to see rocking it. GO ADAM LAMBERT!!!

Posted by: David Niel | May 17, 2009 2:29:45 AM

23. Yea, I never set home on Tuesday wondering what Kris would do that night. I knew what he would do...and I was bored just thinking about it. But ever since Adam pulled out Ring of Fire I was hypnotized! I'm half expecting him to come out in full on pre-idol garb! Which would be amazing! lol

So yea...totally Team Lambert for the win!

Posted by: Patti | May 17, 2009 10:06:50 AM

24. Give me a man like Kris over Drag Queen Adam any day. I like men not Sistas.

Posted by: Gaybob | May 17, 2009 2:56:15 PM

25. Sorry Kris fan's.He is a nice guy but his music is just snoooooozz. Adam is different
    exiting and has "pipes" that can perform any music. He has the "pipes" of Celion Dion
    a change artist like Madonna,wild like Steven Tyler and good looking like Elvis. Kris is the boy next door.

Posted by: lisa | May 18, 2009 8:27:00 PM