Sam Worthington Shows His Muscle in Clash of the Titans

Sam1

Anybody else have vague homoerotic memories of Harry Hamlin as Perseus  in Clash of the Titans in 1981?

10  12 13

Now the remake is underway and these first shots of Terminator: Salvation's Sam Worthington's Perseus looks fairly drool-worthy though he's clad in a lot more armor. Said Worthington of the skirt: "We're trying to make it as manly as possible."

Sam2

Comments

1. Mike in the Tundra says

Vague homoerotic memories!?! I immediately went through puberty when I saw Harry Hamlin in “Clash of the Titans”.

2. Jimmyboyo says

Loved the original

uhm the over armored shit is very roman. It is supposed to be greek which was very different

3. Cj says

Love Sam Worthington. “Terminator: Salvation” wasn’t the best script, but Sam made it worth watching.

4. Sean says

Vague homoerotic memories of Harry Hamlin..?!?!?

Thank you, but there is nothing vague about them.

5. John S. Hall says

Like my fellow posters, I too have vivid memories of Mr. Hamlin and his scanty toga!

In fact, after Wesley Eure, I think that Perseus/Harry was one of my stronger boyhood crushes.

My older sister had cable before we did, and I remember CLASH being on HBO all the time. Happy memories… >:-D

Cheers, JohnH

6. Rad says

I wanted to be Harry Hamlin when I was a kid. I wanted to do Harry Hamlin as an adult… especially after “Making love” came out.

Maybe he can have a cameo…?

7. nic says

leave ir to CRISPY to bring up Bubo. hahaha. i’m with JIMMYBOYO on the armor shizz. and, RAD, i remember “Making Love”, but i was way more into Michael Ontkeane.

8. Hank says

Ah Hollywood, so scared of history. It’s been kilts, tunics, and robes, for millenia. Trousers are so Anno Domini. :)

9. dustin says

Who the fuck had the low cut caesar with the deep wave back then. That haircut is from the Bronx, straight up.

10. Matt says

“we’re trying to make it as manly as possible”? ugh why does accuracy have to take backseat to the fragile identity of the heterosexual male? Sick of it. The original Perseus was hotter.

11. Ivana says

Sam was cute in Terminator, but other than that, he does absolutely nothing for me. That being said, I’ll probably go see his movie anyway.

12. Luis says

I happen to be friends with one of the hotties that does the stunt work here in the uk :p