Michael Jackson | News

Gay L.A. Man Claims He Was Michael Jackson's Lover

Pfeiffer

Jason Pfeiffer, an employee of Michael Jackson's dermatologist Arnie Klein, has trotted to the tabloids:

"I've lost my soul mate, it's very hard to describe the loss I feel but there is something that is empty in my heart. I guess our first 'date', if you can call it that, was in my car. We went for a drive and were talking and having fun, but Michael had his minders who were 'nosey', as Michael put it. We had to make sure we were not caught, and although the date was short as I had to take him home before anyone noticed, we had a great time. I thought nobody else knew [about us] but have since discovered that others did surmise the truth...He did not like looking at old photos of himself and didn't want his children to see them either. He desperately wanted to recreate the old glory days for fans, the kids and for himself."

Pfeiffer claims he spent Christmas with the Jackson family and called their affair "a short romantic love story that ended in tragedy."

Comments

1. Dont you call me pudgy, portly or stout
    Just now tell me once again who’s fat

Posted by: Olive Yurdich | Aug 21, 2009 10:20:58 AM

2. Photoshop -- and poorly, too! They shudda put the "photo-squirrel" in that family picture - would have looked more real.

Besides, MJ's tastes ran more toward the twinkie type, to be kind about it.

Posted by: WizardBoy | Aug 21, 2009 10:50:17 AM

3. OK if MJ was gay I do not hink he was chuby chaser

Posted by: jimbo | Aug 21, 2009 10:57:40 AM

4. Okay, I'll bite: Fat chance! (I deserve every extra pound on my body for that one, but c'mon.)

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | Aug 21, 2009 11:07:44 AM

5. @Olive Yurdich -- how old are you, nine?

Posted by: rascal | Aug 21, 2009 11:10:46 AM

6. OK @ Olive Yurdich, I think that was freakin' hilarious!

Posted by: RONTEX | Aug 21, 2009 11:34:51 AM

7. I personally like big guys and find this guy cute.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Posted by: Guest | Aug 21, 2009 11:54:32 AM

8. What is that derm's office? Your one-stop plastic-surgery, womb-rental, sperm-donation, drive-by chubby chaser JO emporium?

Posted by: christopher | Aug 21, 2009 1:04:08 PM

9. OK--what's up with that dermatologist's office? It's your one-stop plastic surgery, sperm-bank, womb-rental, drive-by chubby chaser JO emporium?

Posted by: christopher | Aug 21, 2009 1:06:57 PM

10. Maybe he had a "bromance" type relationship with Michael at one point and this guy saw it as a romantic thing??

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Aug 21, 2009 1:07:17 PM

11. christopher

LOL

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Aug 21, 2009 1:40:36 PM

12. Michael certainly hung out with some creepy people. I think this guy is probably thinking it was more than it was, maybe Michael was just happy to be out of the house and this guy was reading way more into what was going on. A big famous star like Michael talking to him about stuff, I could see him creating stories in his head. But then again, Jackson is a bizarre mystery of a human, sleeping with kids, climbing tree's and riding his train around the house, maybe he DID "date" the dude. One thing for sure, his behind-the-scenes life would have been interesting to watch.

Posted by: john | Aug 21, 2009 1:50:44 PM

13. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if it came out that Michael Jackson was into screwing corpses, but I agree, I think he was into twinks rather than chubby types, but who knows?

And really, who the hell cares? I am so sick of any and all MJ coverage now, I turn it off.

Posted by: Chad | Aug 21, 2009 3:26:02 PM

14. eeeeuuuuwwww - block that image, please!

Posted by: Steve | Aug 21, 2009 5:59:19 PM

15. The family photo is totally photoshopped. If they had added a whale to that family photo it would have been more believable. There is no way that Michael dated this fat, ugly queen.

Posted by: OnyxEsq | Aug 21, 2009 9:07:44 PM

16. That women is Carrie Fisher and she is sitting on Dr. Arnold Klein (the dermatologist).

Posted by: Rory | Aug 21, 2009 10:25:36 PM

17. Did Jacko make him wear checkered coveralls and carry a cocktail tray around the house?

Posted by: blokrway | Aug 22, 2009 12:23:29 AM

18. I'm utterly disgusted by the hypocrisy of some within the gay community showing its ugly fatphobic side. Shame on you.

Posted by: Guest | Aug 22, 2009 2:57:49 AM

19. Everyone knows Carrie Fisher, an unrequited romantic interest of Mr Jackson, is behind these news-"leaks", and no doubt the author of this botched photoshop-job. G-d help the next high profile male star who lands himself next to MsFisher's seat in group therapy rehab.

Posted by: rob adams | Aug 22, 2009 8:29:24 PM

20. I know Guest, eating Michael Jackson dipped in gravy and butter DOESN'T make him a bad person.

Posted by: AB | Aug 22, 2009 8:39:48 PM

21. That is NOT Carrie Fisher in the photo and I highly doubt that Ms. Fisher is behind these "leaks". WTF is wrong with you?

Posted by: Dave | Aug 23, 2009 2:37:27 PM

22. YES it IS Carrie Fisher in the photo.
    and she needs to lose a few pounds.

Posted by: Mydoona | Aug 23, 2009 6:13:55 PM

23. So much "euw" going on.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Aug 23, 2009 10:31:45 PM

24. I also was MJ's Lover and I too am also Very Fat and sloppy looking

Posted by: J P Gilbert | Sep 7, 2009 1:03:24 PM

25. Ugh,.. I don't think so MJ has better taste then that...he not a chubby chaser. WHOO-HOO, HIC, BEAT IT...I MEAN EAT IT?? LMAO

Posted by: MADAME AVA | Sep 14, 2009 2:25:48 PM