Gay L.A. Man Claims He Was Michael Jackson’s Lover

Pfeiffer

Jason Pfeiffer, an employee of Michael Jackson's dermatologist Arnie Klein, has trotted to the tabloids:

"I've lost my soul mate, it's very hard to describe the loss I feel but there is something that is empty in my heart. I guess our first 'date', if you can call it that, was in my car. We went for a drive and were talking and having fun, but
Michael had his minders who were 'nosey', as Michael put it. We had to make sure we were not caught, and although the date was
short as I had to take him home before anyone noticed, we had a great
time. I thought nobody else knew [about us] but have since discovered that others did surmise the truth…He did not like looking at old photos of himself and didn't want his children to see them either. He desperately wanted to recreate the old glory days for fans, the kids and for himself."

Pfeiffer claims he spent Christmas with the Jackson family and called their affair "a short romantic love story that ended in tragedy."

Comments

1. WizardBoy says

Photoshop — and poorly, too! They shudda put the “photo-squirrel” in that family picture – would have looked more real.

Besides, MJ’s tastes ran more toward the twinkie type, to be kind about it.

2. christopher says

What is that derm’s office? Your one-stop plastic-surgery, womb-rental, sperm-donation, drive-by chubby chaser JO emporium?

3. christopher says

OK–what’s up with that dermatologist’s office? It’s your one-stop plastic surgery, sperm-bank, womb-rental, drive-by chubby chaser JO emporium?

4. Brian in Texas says

Maybe he had a “bromance” type relationship with Michael at one point and this guy saw it as a romantic thing??

5. john says

Michael certainly hung out with some creepy people. I think this guy is probably thinking it was more than it was, maybe Michael was just happy to be out of the house and this guy was reading way more into what was going on. A big famous star like Michael talking to him about stuff, I could see him creating stories in his head. But then again, Jackson is a bizarre mystery of a human, sleeping with kids, climbing tree’s and riding his train around the house, maybe he DID “date” the dude. One thing for sure, his behind-the-scenes life would have been interesting to watch.

6. Chad says

At this point, it wouldn’t surprise me if it came out that Michael Jackson was into screwing corpses, but I agree, I think he was into twinks rather than chubby types, but who knows?

And really, who the hell cares? I am so sick of any and all MJ coverage now, I turn it off.

7. OnyxEsq says

The family photo is totally photoshopped. If they had added a whale to that family photo it would have been more believable. There is no way that Michael dated this fat, ugly queen.

8. Guest says

I’m utterly disgusted by the hypocrisy of some within the gay community showing its ugly fatphobic side. Shame on you.

9. rob adams says

Everyone knows Carrie Fisher, an unrequited romantic interest of Mr Jackson, is behind these news-“leaks”, and no doubt the author of this botched photoshop-job. G-d help the next high profile male star who lands himself next to MsFisher’s seat in group therapy rehab.

10. Dave says

That is NOT Carrie Fisher in the photo and I highly doubt that Ms. Fisher is behind these “leaks”. WTF is wrong with you?

11. MADAME AVA says

Ugh,.. I don’t think so MJ has better taste then that…he not a chubby chaser. WHOO-HOO, HIC, BEAT IT…I MEAN EAT IT?? LMAO

12. Evji108 says

Well this Jason Pfeiffer will now have his 3.5 seconds of fame from this claim. He must be really desperate, because such claims only open himself up to ridicule – I don’t think many people will take him seriously. It is well known that Michael Jackson did have some odd types in his entourage, however he was also well known for his talent and taste and it is unbelievable that if he indeed did have a lover, it was this blob-0′-blubber.