Advertising | News | Pets

Whisker Watch Alert: The Guide to Cat Massage

Catmassage

"Because it's only a matter of time before your cat starts wanting cat massage, then starts demanding cat massage."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via dlisted)

Comments

1. I give my cat a massage every day.

It's called "petting."

Posted by: Tommy | Aug 19, 2009 1:46:07 PM

2. My cat looked at me with disgust and moved to a new spot

Posted by: rockcandy | Aug 19, 2009 2:00:36 PM

3. I looked at my cat with disgust and I moved to a new spot.

Posted by: soulbrotha | Aug 19, 2009 2:05:18 PM

4. Forget massage, our cat demands "butt-patting". It's either by gently patting either side of the hips, or by gently rattling her hips between the fingers and thumb. (Keep away from the crunchy area in back... ick!) In either case, she lowers her head and begins rubbing her face on the carpet. If the single-sided pat is used, she will often plop down on the side being patted, which means time to pat the other side. If the rattle technique is used, she will keep her hind quarters up and face down (I wonder where she learned that?) while purring with happiness.
    I can tell you (from experience) this woman must have a very docile cat. Most of the techniques she shows would result in a hiss, a slap, or worse from our little bundle of joy.

Posted by: Fix It Again Tony | Aug 19, 2009 2:08:10 PM

5. Who doesn't like their pussy massaged?

Posted by: kujhawker | Aug 19, 2009 2:15:25 PM

6. "grab the tail, starting at the base, and keep rubbing until you reach its natural conclusion..."

Posted by: Tom A | Aug 19, 2009 2:20:21 PM

7. 02:40

who's the best cat in the united states,
    it's you, champer damper, it's you.
    BORING!

lol

Posted by: Jesse | Aug 19, 2009 2:30:22 PM

8. Did she get that top at Lillian Vernon?

Posted by: Boris | Aug 19, 2009 3:14:34 PM

9. What a pussy. But the cat was cute.

My cats are lucky they get food, water and cat boxes. If they want a massage, they can leaf through the back pages of the gay rags, like I do...I mean....uh, gotta go!

^^X^^

Posted by: Bruce Wayne | Aug 20, 2009 12:22:19 AM

10. @FixItAgainTony: I call them "booty-pats" only I do it at the point on my cat's back where the tail begins. Pat Pat Pat Pat gently. Kitty purrs, sticks his behind up in the air, drools, rubs his cheeks on the carpet, and gives me "kitty-kisses" with his eyes. I've never had a cat that didn't love a good "booty-pat" at least once a day. My cat loves massages. I give him one at least once day. Sigh. I need a life.....

Posted by: mike | Aug 20, 2009 12:23:01 PM

11. Use two hands to double your pleasure, double your fun. That's exactly what I always say!

Posted by: Kristoffer | Aug 20, 2009 8:04:55 PM

12. A little confused here, so help me out ... was this deliberately edited to lampoon the cat lady?

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Aug 22, 2009 8:11:55 PM