France | Kanye West | Magazines | News

Kanye West Doffs Shirt, Flaunts Physique for French Magazine

Kanye

Kanye West goes shirtless for French magazine Liberation Next.

Comments

1. i've always had a fondness for black men...but this man is just unattractive to me...don't care for his music either

Posted by: joe | Sep 3, 2009 12:09:12 PM

2. I wonder if they asked him if he likes "bâtonnets de poisson".

Posted by: John in Houston | Sep 3, 2009 12:12:02 PM

3. Thanks Andy for some color up in this bitch! ;-)

Posted by: Derek Washington | Sep 3, 2009 12:26:11 PM

4. kanye west is as fugly outside as he is inside, and apparently as clueless at being a cover model as he is at making music.

Posted by: casey | Sep 3, 2009 12:31:55 PM

5. he lost his mom and now he's lost his shirt, next indeed.

Posted by: cd | Sep 3, 2009 12:33:37 PM

6. geez, this is a crap photo. i think kanye is a good looking guy, esp when he's dressed, and i would have thought he'd look good without a shirt as well, but man, this photo is really bad. i'm sure if he were in say, vanity fair or something like that he'd look much better.

Posted by: james | Sep 3, 2009 12:41:33 PM

7. I only looked to see if anyone actually found this man inviting. Eh, didn't think so.

Posted by: Bill | Sep 3, 2009 12:43:33 PM

8. It doesn't matter what he looks like because his heart is just plain wrong... he's still Kanye. Loser.

Posted by: Wayne | Sep 3, 2009 12:45:18 PM

9. What a crappy picture.

Posted by: seattle mike | Sep 3, 2009 12:52:40 PM

10. Joe

His day will not be ruined because of your opinion

Anyway; I never suspected he had some muscles under his clothes. Now if he would just get a little fraxel laser treatments on his forehead to smooth out the wrinkles...he'd be good to go

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Sep 3, 2009 1:15:27 PM

11. Oooops!! There go those "Kanye West is gay" rumours again! This time, though, they're self-inflicted. Whatever, the guy is UNattractive.

Posted by: mike | Sep 3, 2009 1:21:52 PM

12. How do you say douche in French? Oh, right.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 3, 2009 1:26:17 PM

13. Leave it to gay men to bitch about a well-meaning ally to our community. Yes, Kanye would be well served by closing his mouth every once in a while but he's never done our community any wrong so.

That being said, Kanye is not an ugly man (he's not the top of my list by any means but it's not like he makes my eyes bleed) but the lighting in this photo isn't doing him any good. GQ or Men's Vogue(rip) would do him much better justice

Posted by: Pekemo | Sep 3, 2009 1:31:28 PM

14. What a bunch of haters.

Posted by: drake onian | Sep 3, 2009 1:57:44 PM

15. "he's still Kanye. Loser."

Lighten up folks. The venom spewed towards this dude is a little ridiculous. Kanye may be a lot of things but "loser" would not be among them. Personally I think he looks pretty good in and out of clothes. I can't wait for Leno's premiere (now there's a sentence you will never hear from me again) to see what Kanye, Jay Z and Rhianna come up with.

Posted by: Giovanni | Sep 3, 2009 2:29:48 PM

16. His face looks messed up. That's not hating, it's true.

I'm sure it was his idea to take off his shirt.

Posted by: Paul R | Sep 3, 2009 2:37:12 PM

17. Kanye West is an amazingly talented music producer. His positive attributes are thusly exhausted.

Posted by: JeffRob | Sep 3, 2009 3:06:07 PM

18. Seriously? Why are the comments so negative?

Posted by: SteveH | Sep 3, 2009 3:13:10 PM

19. He looks hot to me.

Posted by: elcamino | Sep 3, 2009 3:18:49 PM

20. I'd hit it.

Posted by: Brent | Sep 3, 2009 3:24:13 PM

21. The bigger story to me is the headline - 'The new King of Pop'.

Seems a little soon after Michael Jackson's death to be proclaiming this.

Posted by: Gregus | Sep 3, 2009 4:04:19 PM

22. It doesn't seem possible that's the body under all those cardigans and polo shirts.

Posted by: S. | Sep 3, 2009 6:05:40 PM

23. Hmm, Kanye , who has come out in support of Gays and being different gets nothing but Dickweed comments. Guy who kills or beats up Gays gets, "he's a killer ,but, I'd do him." Or, "I know I shouldn't , but, I'd love to share a jail cell with him."

Hmm... What ever could be the difference?

Posted by: Derek Washington | Sep 3, 2009 6:34:12 PM

24. He has talent, there is no denying it. BUT hmmmm, no.

Posted by: omi | Sep 3, 2009 6:57:40 PM

25. Kanye is the douche to end all douches. Just because he has mild support for the gay community doesn't give him a pass for his tantrums and ridiculous histrionic bullsh*t. Basically, there's not much to see in the shadow of his giant ego besides a lot of rants in capital letters.

Posted by: proud hater | Sep 3, 2009 7:40:29 PM