BigGayDeal.com

Johnny Depp Named People's Sexiest Man Alive

Marini

Johnny Depp has been named People's Sexiest Man Alive in its annual issue.

SmaBut Gilles Marini and Jerry O'Connell get the beefcake shots.

One out gay man makes their list of main honorees — Adam Lambert.

David Beckham, Bradley Cooper, Robert Downey Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Reynolds, Glee Guys Mark Salling Cory Monteith and Matthew Morrison, Nick Cannon, John Cho, Chris Daughtry, John Legend, and Robert Pattinson round out the list.

There's a video of the 100 men featured in the issue here.

Who decides these things???

Oconnell

Comments

1. Now that's a hot pit!

Posted by: Astro Boy | Nov 18, 2009 11:28:19 AM

2. Love the Jerry O'Connell pic! When a guy can laugh of himself then is a plus for me :) Also love the guy's bod. Good self-humor is always sexy hehehe

Posted by: Beto | Nov 18, 2009 11:31:55 AM

3. Adam Lambert, sexy? No. He's like a forced meme.

Posted by: foobar | Nov 18, 2009 11:46:28 AM

4. here's the link to the Gilles Marini vid.

Posted by: jim | Nov 18, 2009 11:51:23 AM

5. ANDY there is another out actor, Matt Boomer was named the Sexiest Rising Star. He was on CBS Early Show this morning, while he does not talk about it while promoting his show White Collar on USA, it was talked about a few weeks ago on queertly.com.

There was a bit of back and forth because his management claims that they don't discuss the private lives of clients, yet they handle Jennifer Aniston and her love life is all over the place.

I like the show and Boomer has the most beautiful eyes. I'm still of the thought that it's up to the individual, as long as they are not anti-gay or nut jobs like Cruise.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 18, 2009 11:52:31 AM

6. This is a joke, right?

Posted by: andy | Nov 18, 2009 11:58:50 AM

7. Johnny Depp looks greasy.

Posted by: crispy | Nov 18, 2009 12:08:32 PM

8. Johnny Depp is one of the sexiest men ever, but not in the cover pic.

Posted by: Gregoire | Nov 18, 2009 12:11:26 PM

9. Since Gilles wasn't named the sexiest, then I can't take this seriously. He was the only good thing about DWTS last season, in fact he was the only reason I watched that show at all. And while I've met Johnny Depp and he's a very nice, attractive man and his initial turn as Jack Sparrow was surprisingly sensual, sexy is NOT a word I'd have used for him, in general.

As for Jerry O'Connell, he has just about the perfect Speedo body so I don't blame him for flaunting it. And, uh...where does he buy his gas? And does Gilles go there, too?

Posted by: Kyle Sullivan | Nov 18, 2009 12:45:16 PM

10. OMG Jerry O'Connell is the Yogurt Stop lady! I knew it!

Posted by: Drew Miller | Nov 18, 2009 12:46:24 PM

11. Jerry O'Connell has just entered the rotation...

Posted by: Rodolfo | Nov 18, 2009 12:55:35 PM

12. I've had a crush on Jerry O'Connell for a long time now. He's gorgeous and funny, and that's a hot combo.

Gilles Marini is just sex on legs. He's Sexiest Man Alive in my book. Johnny Depp, nice guy, but not so much sexy.

Posted by: JTlvr | Nov 18, 2009 1:07:00 PM

13. Hard to beleive Jerry o'Connell was the FAT kid in STAND BY ME ..............WOOOOOF

Posted by: Disgusted American | Nov 18, 2009 1:17:50 PM

14. Adam Lambert is (to me) about as sexy as a plate of raw liver. Blech.

Posted by: GM | Nov 18, 2009 1:25:56 PM

15. Where was Jon Hamm? He makes 'em all look like old bags!

Posted by: Chopsie | Nov 18, 2009 1:43:53 PM

16. I'm a little embarrassed by my crush on Corey Monteith since he's almost 20 years younger than me (I checked) and his role is another 8 years younger. And yes, where's Hamm???

Posted by: David R. | Nov 18, 2009 2:02:53 PM

17. Adam Lambert???

OMFG!

Posted by: Perry | Nov 18, 2009 2:22:42 PM

18. Im not attracted to anyone you listed, my top 5 would be.

1.) Matt Dallas

2.) Taylor Lautner

3.) Zac Efron

4.) Marco Dapper

5.) Ryan Gossling

Posted by: J. Bocca | Nov 18, 2009 3:13:37 PM

19. Gilles Marini is beyond words............

Posted by: Rob West | Nov 18, 2009 3:14:30 PM

20. Who decides these things? Publicists, that's who.

Posted by: timmmeeeyyy | Nov 18, 2009 3:25:25 PM

21. I've always thought Depp was hot. I like that pic. The fact he isn't clean-cut is a plus in my book.

I thought I was alone in finding O'Connell hot. Marini is a hottie too.

Posted by: John in Boston | Nov 18, 2009 4:32:21 PM

22. OMG!

Johnny Depp vanishes off coast of Kenya in pirating mishap

NAIROBI, Kenya – Silver screen heart throb Johnny Depp is missing and feared dead off the cost of Kenya today in the aftermath of a gun battle between the U.S.-flagged Maersk Alabama and Somali Pirates.

The 46-year-old Depp, who this week was awarded People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” accolade for the second time, was aboard the Maersk Alabama in the hopes of gaining “real life” experience working with pirates. Depp is best known for his work portraying androgynous captain Jack Sparrow in Disney’s billion-dollar Pirates of the Caribbean movie series.

“We warned him of the dangers, that these were not like the romantic pirates you see in the movie,” said Paul Rochford, captain of the Maersk Alabama, “but he wouldn’t hear it. He just kept saying they were ‘his people’ and how much he wanted to immerse himself in his role more than ever before ...

Posted by: Pat | Nov 18, 2009 8:12:22 PM

23. The notion that the sexiest man alive is a celebrity is as aesthetically ludicrous as it is spiritually corrupt.

The booboise have long since given up desire in favor of brand loyalty and once we're all married, no doubt we'll do the same. I can't wait for the day when my strongest, deepest, most intimate feelings are just one more thing I buy at A&F.

Why live when you can shop? Math is hard.

Posted by: Bryan | Jun 28, 2011 2:19:32 AM