Nature | News | Pets

BigGayDeal.com

Oh, Deer

Deer

Yeah, Dilly's cute and all, but it sucks having to check yourself every morning for ticks.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Off topic, but...

Those random "You Won!" audio ads were annoying enough. But now an entire f*cking Mucinex ad? Not making enough money, Andy?

Kill the ads or I think good number of people will take a hike. I know I will, at least.

Posted by: Dan | Dec 10, 2009 2:38:53 PM

2. certainly kill those freakin' ads that blast loud noises at us or that we cannot find anywhere on the page to press the pause or silence buttons-like that mucinex piece of shit.

Posted by: alguien | Dec 10, 2009 2:55:40 PM

3. As Kathy Griffin might say: craaaazeeee!

Posted by: anon | Dec 10, 2009 3:34:00 PM

4. If ONLY there was a way to surf the web without audio!
    Apparently your POS computer doesn't come with a volume control. Sucks to be you don't it...

Posted by: Ryan | Dec 10, 2009 3:47:58 PM

5. Goodness, people, install Firefox and the AdBlock plugin. Most every ad on this page will be blocked, and with the right filters, you can disable the rest of the crap that would otherwise make this site damn near unreadable.

Seriously, has Andy Towle ever met a blog widget he didn't like?

Posted by: Joel | Dec 10, 2009 3:59:55 PM

6. @Joel

agreed. I have Adblock Plus and NoScript in Firefox, and I totally forgot there were ads online at all. =P

Posted by: Scott E. | Dec 10, 2009 4:19:20 PM

7. hey y'all... IE is the only option at my office. I think bloggers should pander to 9-5 procrastinators under IT departments that rival the nazi regime.

Posted by: jim | Dec 10, 2009 5:16:42 PM

8. My friend Anne had a deer living with her and her family for years. It always freaked me out, but of course I always thought it was so beautifully poetic.

Posted by: Fausto Fernos | Dec 10, 2009 5:26:13 PM

9. As a frequenter of cuteoverload.com, I can freely admit that I squeeled quite loudly when I watched this.

"You're a deer!!! Yes, you are! Yes you are! Awwwwwww!!!"

Posted by: Andrew F | Dec 10, 2009 11:58:17 PM

10. @Jim: I work for exactly that sort of IT regime, and I find that Portable Firefox installed on a thumb drive works as a very nice alternative (to continue your Nazi analogy, I consider it my Free France in the office).

Posted by: Joel | Dec 11, 2009 10:26:41 AM