I'm Gay | I'm Not Gay | Janet Napolitano | Matt Drudge | News

Drudge Gay-Baits Janet Napolitano

Napolitano

Writes Andrew Sullivan: "Isn't outing people something Drudge might want to avoid?"

Previously...
Homeland Sec'y Janet Napolitano Refuses to Deny Lesbian Rumors [tr]

Comments

1. Drudge is a disgusting Huffington wanna be

Posted by: KFLO | Jan 8, 2010 7:47:32 AM

2. Please . She's mess. Any other outing would be cheered especially if it was a non-dem.

Posted by: ousslander | Jan 8, 2010 8:12:57 AM

3. Ms Motherfucking Tommy Ousslander.....
    BITCH PLEASE...Fucking idi0t!

Miss Matt Drudge needs his ass kicked! PERIOD!

Posted by: Precious Magillicutty | Jan 8, 2010 8:33:50 AM

4. Drudge hasn't been relevant in at least a few years now. Is he still even editing his own blog?

I think we can safely dismiss him at this point.

Posted by: MT | Jan 8, 2010 9:09:24 AM

5. Maybe la drudge should worry about her own self.

Posted by: rayy | Jan 8, 2010 9:12:55 AM

6. Does Drudge still deny he likes the cock?

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Jan 8, 2010 9:29:18 AM

7. Sorry, I don't see how bad this is. I don't think anyone, anywhere should get on a plane without going through a scanner! I just want to get on a plane, get to my destination without being blown up! I fail to see the problem. So Drudge pokes at the whole big brother is watching. Who cares? Protect my freakin plane!

Posted by: RB | Jan 8, 2010 9:35:18 AM

8. Drudge seems to have daily reports against this scanning. One has to wonder if there is something under his clothes he doesn't want anyone to know. Are you feeling under-endowed, Drudge?

Posted by: PDX Guy | Jan 8, 2010 10:55:36 AM

9. Oh, come on! This pair of images + the headline is hilarious. He knows his audience - big government fear coupled with the head nod to the gay rumors. I think it's clever.

Also, regardless of how you feel about Drudge - he isn't irrelevant. His site is still seeing around 10M visitors a month.

Posted by: MichaelB | Jan 8, 2010 11:15:12 AM

10. Please. This is a reference to Big Brother in George Orwell's 1984. Some people will look for any reason to be offended.

Posted by: JohninBR | Jan 8, 2010 11:23:41 AM

11. Ref the Towleroad headline: So is "gay-baiting' implying someone is gay? I always thought the "baiting" part came in, when it was done in the presence of or directly to the person who was "baited".
    What is the difference between "gay-baiting" and "outing"?

Ref the Drudge thing: It's sort of Republican/Libertarian creepy/clever; that Karl Rove thing that is so last administration.

Posted by: Interested Bystander | Jan 8, 2010 11:33:47 AM

12. Well, I'm sure some of us here are salivating at the prospects for full body cavity searches at airports, but I think we are debasing ourselves enough already. These full body scanners are just "security theater" as they say. How about air marshals on every flight? Sounds a lot better to me.

Posted by: anon | Jan 8, 2010 12:02:53 PM

13. LOL@"Isn't outing people something Drudge might want to avoid?"

Posted by: TANK | Jan 8, 2010 1:19:48 PM

14. OMG, this is hilarious. Whiners, please go boo hoo over something else!

Posted by: Todd | Jan 9, 2010 2:39:16 AM

15. i'm hopeing that i get scanned at b.w.i airport next week. i plan on having a metal cock ring on and a dildo up my azz.

btw, were drudge gay, wouldn't he have been outed long ago?

Posted by: mike shackleford | Jan 10, 2010 2:59:30 AM

16. While I agree with the general idea that his gay-baiting his audience is terrible, I also disagree with the full body scanners as the are being proposed. To those who say, I just want to be safe, let me reply, in Benjamin Franklin's words, They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Privacy is one of those "essential liberties" he was writting about.

Posted by: Matt | Feb 24, 2010 11:12:37 PM