Ashton Kutcher | News

Ashton Kutcher Taking His Chances on ChatRoulette

Kutcher

You never know who you might run into on ChatRoulette.

Comments

1. There's an entire body of employment law that defines harassment, it's hardly a novel concept. It's not a civility code, it's barring conduct that is sufficiently severe or pervasive as to alter the conditions of employment, or in this case, schooling. Geeeze, what a bunch of dolts.

Posted by: BobC562 | Feb 24, 2010 9:48:16 AM

2. I was behing Ashton once in a grocery store in LA - he could not have been any more chatty, cute, and personal. I will ALWAYS love Ashton, even if he hasn't decided to dump that beautiful wife and replace her with me ..yet!?

Posted by: christian | Feb 24, 2010 11:06:58 AM

3. Ashton Kutcher must spend more time on the internet than I do. Which seems impossible because I am on the internet from the moment I wake up until before I go to bed. Does the man not sleep? Maybe he's a robot. Or he's on crystal meth. OMG, Ashton Kutcher is a robot on crystal meth!!

Posted by: crispy | Feb 24, 2010 11:25:27 AM

4. Hah. Not only do you never know who you'll run into, but you never know what they'll do with the screenshots.

I forsee someone pasting an entirely new custom text chat in that box.

Posted by: Randy | Feb 24, 2010 5:52:37 PM

5. I was recommended a wonderful club for bisexual all LGBT ^^B i M i n g l e . C o m ^^ where we can meet a lot of sexy and open-minded girls and handsome man. To view
    bisexual videos.

Posted by: raisie | Feb 25, 2010 11:09:43 PM

6. Gay chatroulette : http:\\www.gayroulette.info

Posted by: zebulon303 | Mar 30, 2010 1:22:46 PM

7. THE Best chatroulette X pour vous Girls and Boys spécial SEXE HOT www.chatxroulette.com ,site de camtocam sans inscription and free.
    Du LIVE en webcam via CHATXROULETTE.COM

Posted by: alex789 | Apr 7, 2011 3:52:40 AM

8. Il est trop fort ce Ashton j'adore !!!

Posted by: Chatroulette | Apr 29, 2011 4:07:10 AM

9. I love you Ashton !

Posted by: Chatroulette francais | May 24, 2011 5:18:06 AM

10. Ashton kutcher on t'adooore, continue comme ça :)

Posted by: chatroulette | Jul 17, 2011 3:21:40 AM

11. Asthon you are the best man !

Posted by: Chatroulette francais | Aug 31, 2011 6:48:16 AM

12. I love Ashton. I wonder if that is really true he was seen on there? I wonder if the video is on youtube?

Posted by: chatroulette | Sep 25, 2011 11:26:48 PM