News | Underwear

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Jockstrap Maids 'Take a Crack' at Cleaning

Nate

CBS News does a hard-hitting recession-era story on male maids like Nate who are "taking a crack at cleaning" (so to speak) in a jockstrap. Jockstrap maid service is available in over 40 cities across the country. Here's the Jockstrap Maid site (NSFW).

Maybe you could be just as happy as Marlene.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(source)

Comments

1. IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS READING THIS: Can you please tell me what I need to download so I can view the video clips on TOWLEROAD.COM? As it is right now, the video is blank and there's a small square in the upper left-hand corner that has a smaller square (red), a blue triangle and a green circle in it. THANKS for any info!

Posted by: Dan Cobbb | Feb 15, 2010 9:57:31 AM

2. He leaves your house smelling like fresh ass crack?

Posted by: Name: | Feb 15, 2010 9:59:01 AM

3. This is so funny. I've been cleaning houses for about 2 years now after I headed back to school. Last night during dinner, a conversation came up about if I would ever clean an house in a jockstrap.. the whole table got involved in the conversastion, including the 60-something mom and dad of our host. Would I ever clean a house in a jockstrap? If somebody wanted to see my hairy-40 year old body in a jockstrap and the price was right, why not. :o)

Posted by: SF_Scottie | Feb 15, 2010 10:00:27 AM

4. Uh, many of the ads at that site had the whiff of prostitution. Nice job, CBS... you are now a pimp.

Posted by: crispy | Feb 15, 2010 10:16:13 AM

5. @Dan Cobbb, you probably need to download Adobe flash player 10, active X.

Posted by: SONNIE | Feb 15, 2010 10:20:02 AM

6. THANKS SONNIE!!

Posted by: Dan Cobbb | Feb 15, 2010 10:28:13 AM

7. @Dan Cobbb, you're welcome, I hope that works for you.

Posted by: SONNIE | Feb 15, 2010 11:02:59 AM

8. Oh yeah, CBS. Happily married elderly hausfraus and giggly bachelorettes are the main patrons of lispy, effeminate jock-strap wearing men (a fetish in the gay community).

Gah, I hate the media.

Posted by: Jane Roe | Feb 15, 2010 11:56:28 AM

9. I think the following snip from the "terms and conditions" says it all with regard to what they're about:

# you will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material [...], unless you are a registered advertiser (i.e. an escort or a masseur) on this site;

Posted by: MK972 | Feb 15, 2010 12:15:38 PM

10. Oh and I'm pretty sure Marlene is the mom who, bless her heart, is trying to drum up business for her son.

Posted by: Jane Roe | Feb 15, 2010 12:55:17 PM

11. Every exhibitionist needs a voyeur.

Posted by: PearlsBeforeSwine | Feb 15, 2010 1:42:16 PM

12. @Jane Roe, I totally agree. CBS & the other major networks have gotten so 'straight-paranoid', that every story with any obvious gay undertones has to be amped-up with heterosexuality. This is fluff, yes, but it's still on a 'news' show, which means that people take it as fact, versus the spin that CBS is putting on it.

Posted by: xtian2010 | Feb 15, 2010 6:53:05 PM

13. lmao this is hilarious!

Posted by: KFLO | Feb 16, 2010 2:05:36 AM

14. I like to be a gay sissy male maid all the time and they can have fun with me to as a sissy maid .

Posted by: Loney Galey | May 16, 2013 1:53:26 PM