Comments

1. David in Houston says

Wow. That was a laugh riot. You could tell the guy in blue was gay, 5 seconds after he spoke. Too funny. Then the other guy, who makes Paul Lynde look like Rambo, wanted to counter-sue because he was forced out of the closet. Hilarious!

2. Chitown Kev says

Honey, if the purses that dripped out of Miss Blue Shirt’s mouth didn’t convince you, then the way she raised her hand after Miss Thing told the court that he was gay did.

3. Chitown Kev says

Oh, and the parents of Miss Thang in the black shirt would have had to been deaf, blind, and dumb not to realize that he was gay (even though I think that he was playing up the queenyness for the cameras).

4. Dan says

Erm. I don’t see the gay in the blue shirt dude. A gay guy wouldn’t go on national tv with such a poorly fitting shirt or such a bad haircut.

And while we’re at it, Miss Thang seems like the kind of person who would never let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

5. Disgusted American says

well whatever..all I can say is this guy should be lucky he was in front of this judge and NOT Judge Judy….LOL ..all that head bobbing..you know and everything….Judge Judy would have chewed him up and spit him out…and she’s Liberal…anyway it was funny.

6. Dignan says

As cool as this incident makes Judge Mathis appear, I caught an episode a week or so ago (don’t ask-not a regular viewer) where the “Judge” essentially allowed a “straight” defendant out of his lease because he equated living with a gay cousin who threw “gay” parties as constructive eviction! Mathis wasn’t bothered by the nature of the parties (i.e., too rowdy/destructive), he found constructive eviction on the grounds of gay men hitting on the straight guy. Insane, huh?

7. lgwolf says

Blue shirt is ADOREABLE. And if you knew Joliet, Illinois you’d know why he has a hard time coming out. Btw blue shirt, Miss Thing and the bailiff, it looked like the makings of a Falcon Video.

8. RJ says

Here we have two of the essential talk show stereotypes… the white trash metro wanna-be closet case and the black triangle-quick-snap diva (Are we channelling Miss Anton Merriweather?)

From the first word out of blue shirt’s mouth I thought, boy, DEAD people know you smoke poles!

I’d eat the bailiff right up! he certainly was hanging on snap diva’s every word in that last shot.

I love my peeps. They’re so bitchy!

9. Love Fem Dudes says

Notice when the Queens says we are boyfriends he never denied it instead quibbling over some minor point.

Would love to meet the one i Blacks–the Queen.

10. Love Fem Dudes says

Greg Mathis is a lapsed Seventh Day Adventist. I am surprised he says that God makes people gay. He sure didn’t learn that from Oakwood University.