Add Homophobe to the of Odious Qualities of Jesse James

Gorilla

In news that probably won't surprise you, Radaronline published part of an email allegedly sent by Jesse James to a former coworker, full of gay slurs:

Jessejames"In what appears to be a falling out between Jesse and two other men Jesse starts the correspondence by writing, 'Now you guys will be able to Suck each others D***s without anyone giving you a hard time for it!…That’s right!…my place is ‘f***ed up’..and the Two most ‘f***ed up’ things about my place are gone now!…..Don’t worry though you 2 f***ots will be fine!' Jesse continued. 'Maybe Just Maybe? If you suck his d**k real hard he might even put you guys on TV!'…Several sources have confirmed to RadarOnline.com that Jesse has always had a problem with the gay community and is known for making gay slurs in the workplace. 'He uses the word f***ot all the time,' an insider said. 'It makes people really uncomfortable and it’s very inappropriate, but it flows out of his mouth just as naturally as ‘please’ or ‘thank you’ does with most people.'"

Previously…
Photo: Jesse James as Nazi [tr]

Comments

1. Vince S. says

Not that I’m going to step to the defense of the obviously deplorable character of Jesse james, but this email says very little about his stand on gay rights. The only thing it does is reiterate what we already know about him: what he lacks in eloquence and sophistication, he more than makes up for in crassness. The title to this post jumps to conclusions and is disingenuous.

2. scar2 says

This is just sad. I remember an interview w/ Sandra Bullock saying her husband was not racist, sexist, & homophobic even though he may look like one. I’ll bet this is a surprise to her as well.

3. Diogenes says

I don’t know. It’s pretty hard to hide your real character day in and day out when you’re living with someone. You have to be a non-stop great actor.

Makes me wonder if Sandra knew more than she lets on…

4. Randy Novak says

Several years ago in an issue of “Motorcyclist” magazine, Jesse James referred to the Paul and Paul Jr. Teutul, of Orange County Choppers, as “fags.” Quote: “The Teutuls are fags.”

Back then I wondered what kind of asshole Sandra Bullock’s new man was. Now we all know.

5. monochrome says

as pathetic the e-mail might, it’s probably even more pathetic that towleroad deems this news or gossip-worthy. this is a private e-mail between two individuals. period. all y’all self-righteous critics ought to take a look in the mirror (and perhaps all your private IM and email exchanges) before “judging” outside of context.

6. Dave says

So America’s sweetheart Sandra Bullock was married to a homophobic, cheating neo-Nazi and she had absolutely no idea?? Please. Nobody can pretend to be that stupid.

7. TANK says

Especially sandra bullock, dave…who’s terble (JUST TERBLE!) bad at pretending (acting) as it is. She knew. And rodolfo, you’re obviously self loathing.

8. Dennis says

@ Rodolfo
    How about one gay man calling another a ‘stupid faggot’, like I’m calling you?

Is that homphobia? Or am I just kidding, like Jesse?

What does it take to be considered homphobia according you? I’ll say that several emails full of ‘fag, faggots, dick sucker’, (etc, etc) IS in fact, homphobic, and indicates the author to be a world-class douchebag.

Wake up, you faggot…(no homo)

9. Bryan Harrison says

A 2006 email “allegedly sent… to a former coworker” by an idiot known primarily for being a douchebag. This isn’t journalism; it isn’t even gossip. Wallow much?

Has anyone ever read the David Sedaris essay “Glen’s Homophobia Newsletter” in Barrel Fever? Shall we buy the people at Towleroad a copy?

10. Michael says

@BRYAN: Your Sedaris reference is apt. It’s a bit sensationalistic and unfair for the article to conclude that Jesse James is a homophobe based on this single piece of private correspondence. I cannot fathom why Towleroad deemed this newsworthy.

11. TANK says

you sad sorry straight chasin’ faggots can defend this asshole all you’d like, but it’s not gonna change a thing…something I’m sure you’re used to. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COMMUNITY! LOL!

12. John says

Vanilla Gorilla?

That’s his e-mail address. And his wife has no idea he’s a Nazi. Between that and the SS uniforms in the closet, you’d think it would raise some red flags.

13. rolph says

this hardly proves he’s homophobic. I know lots of fags who talk the same way. Sounds like Saturday night conversation at the Eagle.

Anyone ever see one of the many clips of Jesse James and Ross the intern on the Tonight Show? Jay would say that they are genuinely friends and would enjoy getting together to shoot clips for the show.

14. sugarrhill says

It is amazing to witness the disparity in the comments section of this site when comparing a white guy saying homophobic comments to a person of color.

15. Wheezy says

The more I find out about Mr Bullock, the more desperate Mrs Bullock looks.

Sandra, sweetie, you’re rich and famous and *relatively* young, why’re you settling for less, dearie?

16. says

Please don’t turn this on Sandra Bullock!

I’m sure if many of our private conversations were transcripted or made public and subjected to scrutiny we’d all manage to look either sexist, racist or homophobic.

Actually, as yet another celebrity marriage implodes all over the media due to infidelity I can’t help wondering when we are ever going to accept that men cheat.

17. Chitown Kev says

@Dave

Nothing wrong with that but in my experience, it’s usually the white trashy guy that’s the power bottom. Go figure.

I never said that he was without his charms. But still…

18. guywithaclue says

I speculate that Sandra knew and didn’t like it. Maybe that’s one reason she’s so pro-gay and -race equality?: bc she knows assholes like this guy are out there — and that hate is real and entrenched.

Oh, and, guys, lets be honest. If this guy really believes the shit he spouts, he’s no power top…underneath he’s secretly all self-despising power-bottom, haha…cuz his hateful words are what he really thinks about his secret fear about himself. Fucked up, twisted, complicated. I think some of you guys might see a sexual lure to a total loser like this Jesse James — but only bc ur replicating the pain of being mistreated by assholes when you were young. Your subconcsious thinks that if sexualize it, it won’t hurt as bad, so you can deal with things then.

Why can’t Jesse James be a real man and love his gay children, brothers, and colleagues — instead of asserting a totally false and paper-thin posture of sexual dominance against them. Apparently he’s too weak and chickenshit to be such a real man and apologize for being an asshole. It wouldn’t matter at all if his e-mail were to straight guys…in fact, that’d make it worse. He’d be using gay as a mere insult — as if his future gay son or grandson deserves shame.

Never mind that, really, Jesse James’ e-mail to me screams: I’m a queen, I’m a queen, I’m a queen, haha. Closeted, I tell you, haha.

19. Jeff says

Rodolfo, (and Rolph) when a gay man calls another gay man a faggot it’s not homophobic… it’s DEGRADING.

It IS homophobic when words like that come from a ‘straight’ guy. Jessie’s intention in the email was to INSULT his co-workers. THAT’s not acceptable.

20. Bayley says

What does that tell you about Sandra Bullock? whenever I see a homophobic guy with a girl friend, I know there’s a female homophobe right next to him.

Would you date a proud racist? exactly.

This makes Bullock look worse in my eyes, but then again, she’s always been a bit of a mess in her private life.

21. Bayley says

Gay men who defend a hetrosexual who uses the word faggot frequently are the same gay men who were kicked out of homes at an early age and subsequently have a complex when it comes to hetros. They have SUCH A LONGING to be accepted by the straight community that a straight person could scream the word faggot in their face and they’ll turn around to their gaggle of gays and say “Nahh, he’s just messing around…we’re cool!”….it’s so sad, desperate, sorry, and laughable to witness.

No, they aren’t cool with you. If a straight guy says the word fag often he IS uncomfortable if not sickened by homosexuals. That word in and of itself is a target for the ‘ick’ factor that is being gay. I’m around PLENTY of straight men who never use the word fag (2 straight roomates who are not uncomfortable by my being gay) hence we’re friends.

To all you gays defending the usage of the word fag by the gay community- you will NEVER get equality….ever. What’s worse is, you’re slowing down that process for the rest of us.

You make a mockery out of yourself and your sexuality and pretend you’re in on the joke. YOU’RE NOT. They think you’re gross and disgusting. Point blank. Telling yourself they love you and want to bone you and are secretly gay or love gays to help you sleep at night doesn’t change whatever mommy/daddy issues you had that has poured itself on to justifying everything hetro being loathing toward everything homo.

22. Concord says

Point well made Jeff!

I can’t even begin to understand the thought process of those who argue “well, gays say fag all the time so it’s got to be O.K, right?” – no, those gays are not gays to embody. And if someone goes punching people in the face, would you argue that’s just a human race characteristic and it’s fine for you to follow suit?

23. Rowan says

Thank you for the voices of reason.

NO WAY Sandra Bullock could have not know this guy is the way he is for HOW MANY years?

If you’re so THICK to not clue this up, then god help you.

Not once in my life @ Peter Rivendell

have I ever called anyone a n*gga, white trash, f*g OR dressed up as a nazi.

You’re weird.