Evangelical Christians | George Alan Rekers | News

BigGayDeal.com

Photo: 'Ex-Gay' Activist George Alan Rekers Rent Boy 'Lucien'

Lucien

I added this as a link to my post about anti-gay Christian right leader George Alan Rekers yesterday, but a revelation like this can never get too much attention imho, so here's the photo of "Lucien", the 20-year-old who accompanied "ex-gay" activist and Baptist minister Rekers on his vacation.

His name is really Geo. See what he advertises, AFTER THE JUMP...

"Massage, good times, Travel, escort for days, nights and weekends, My name's Geo. 20 year old, 5'9'', 130 pounds, 28'' waist size,8x6" UNCUT, VERSATILE, NICE ASS. Puerto Rican, fair/light-Skin, blond hair, blue eyes and athletic/muscular built. I'm a college guy, masculine, educated, really easy-going, great to get along with, can hold a conversation and passionate You could just say I love to have a good time. Very clean, professional, HIV and Disease FREE. For a sensual meet or companionship. Will do anything you say as long as you ask ;D Repeat encounters are always more exciting for me and make it more casual and comfortable for you as well. Call or text anytime."

"Weight: 132lbs (60kg), Height: 5' 9" (175cm), Body Hair: Smooth, Build: Lean/Swimmer, Eye Color: Blue, Hair Color: Blonde, Foreskin: Uncut, Cock Size: Large, Safe Sex: Always Safe, Sexual Position: Versatile, Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, Drugs: Non-Drug User, Smoking: Non-Smoker, Ethnicity: Latino, Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, Tastes / Specialties / Fetishes: Vanilla, Leather, Anal, Oral, Shaving, Spanking, Role Playing, Kissing, Toys, Feet, Talents: Modeling, Go-Go Dancing, Stripping, Massage, Travel Companion, Tour Guide, Interpreter."

What? No luggage lifting?

Dug up first at Unzipped (nsfw), via Joe.My.God.

Rekers  Rekers responded to a Facebook inquiry from Joe Jervis and tried to explain his way out of the "Lucien" situation. This is rich. Says Rekers:

"Contrary to false gossip, innuendo, and slander about me, I do not in any way “hate” homosexuals, but I seek to lovingly share two types of messages to them, as I did with the young man called 'Lucien' in the news story: [1] It is possible to cease homosexual practices to avoid the unacceptable health risks associated with that behavior, and [2] the most important decision one can make is to establish a relationship with God for all eternity by trusting in Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross for the forgiveness of your sins, including homosexual sins. If you talk with my travel assistant that the story called 'Lucien,' you will find I spent a great deal of time sharing scientific information on the desirability of abandoning homosexual intercourse, and I shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him in great detail."

Although he was one of the founders of the Family Research Council, and trumpets it on his own website, he has apparently already been erased from theirs.

Comments

1. I saw the photos previously on the Landover Baptist discussion board. I've had much better, and without having to shell out [/shallow], but then, I was pretty young when I stopped being a Christian Republican closet case.

Posted by: Doctor Whom | May 5, 2010 8:26:37 AM

2. Look, I for one believe him.

I mean who better to teach about the evils of hot sweaty mansex than an impressionable, blond, well endowed boy-twink with a tight ass and a willing nature who gets into spanking?

Posted by: yonkersconquers | May 5, 2010 8:53:18 AM

3. "...to avoid the unacceptable health risks" Ah, yes! Massage with release is the perfect safe sex practice!! Praise jesus!

Posted by: Nick | May 5, 2010 9:06:31 AM

4. Cute little thing. Too bad he’s had to snuggle up with a douchebag closet case like Rekers, but I guess self-loathing hypocrites are a staple when you’re in the rent boy biz.

Posted by: ichabod | May 5, 2010 9:19:50 AM

5. at 200-300 a day makes for a very expensive sky cap.most people only pay 2-3 a bag. wonder if they are members of the mile high club?this is taking conversion therapy to new lengths.would love for a picture of them coming out of a gay night club to pop up.

Posted by: walter | May 5, 2010 9:38:15 AM

6. What a bunch of cynics!

Rekers is clearly... a giver!!!

And this young man brings a whole new meaning to carrying your bag.

Posted by: stephen | May 5, 2010 9:46:11 AM

7. Of course, of course; he just wanted to convince Lucien to stop being gay. Lucien, meanwhile, labels himself as 'bisexual', which means he's probably gay for pay. So if George wants him to stop being gay, he should probably stop paying him.

Posted by: Andrew W | May 5, 2010 9:48:44 AM

8. >>If you talk with my travel assistant that the story called 'Lucien,' you will find I spent a great deal of time sharing scientific information on the desirability of abandoning homosexual intercourse, and I shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him in great detail.<<

So was this over breakfast and dinner or was the assistant part of a three-way?

Posted by: Keith | May 5, 2010 9:58:11 AM

9. Sharing scientific information? Ohhhh, then it all makes sense.

The level of this guy's self-delusion, and the mere thought that anyone anywhere would believe this "explanation," is unbelievable.

Posted by: Steve | May 5, 2010 10:05:01 AM

10. "I would like the laying on of hands and I wanna filled with your holy spirit. There's gonna be a holy ghost revival tonight. Praise Jesus!"

Posted by: voet | May 5, 2010 10:07:02 AM

11. The Gospel of Jesus Christ? That's a funny name to give your penis!

Posted by: Jack M | May 5, 2010 10:55:41 AM

12. I almost wish that there were really a Vengeful Beardy Sky God so that he could spend an eternity in Hell for his hypocrisy. But there isn't one, so I guess we'll just have to do our best to ruin his life now.

Posted by: Graham Anderson | May 5, 2010 11:01:15 AM

13. According to anti-gay activists George Rekers and James Dobson from the so-called Family Research Council… The Male Model/Escort industry has a great future in Republican Party politics… lol
    GOP - Gay Old Party

Marco Rubio, huh?
    Ok, so I’m supposed to put my faith and trust in the voters of Florida. The morons that gave us the Bush/Cheney DISASTER! Thanks for nothing.

COME ON, are you right-wing wackos #*~/‘n INSANE? Am I missing something here? Didn’t Republicans/Conservatives just have 8 YEARS of Bush/Cheney and Republican controlled Congress (1994-2006) to put their warped ideology into practice? AND IT ALMOST DESTROYED THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH!

Waste, fraud, abuse, scandal, sexual deviancy, corruption, lies, incompetence, job outsourcing, deregulation, off-shore tax evasion, reckless economics, welfare for the rich, war profiteering, Constitutional violations AND a Corporate Crime Wave of epic proportions…. The WORST looting/ravaging of a nation’s wealth and resources in the history of MANKIND!

Where was the Tea Party anger THEN? #*~/ ignorant hypocrites.

National Alliance on Mental Illness
    Of course Americans already KNOW Republicans/Conservatives have a problem with ethics, responsibility, accountability… BUT I feel LOW GRADE THOUGHT PROCESSES are the REAL topic here. Just LISTEN to Mitch McConnell or John Boehner or Marco Rubio or…

Republicans seem to be suffering from SEVERE superiority complexes, odd paranoia, guilt and identity issues.

At first I thought all these pretty-boy Scott Brown, Bob McDonnell, Marco Rubio types were getting elected because frustrated Republican women were voting for them. They thought their men were constipated/impotent but as it turns out these poor sex starved women weren’t getting any because
    Republican Men are all as GAY as Larry Craig, Mark Foley, Glenn Beck and Ted Haggard… and enthusiastically VOTE for the pretty boys too!

VOTE for Democrats, it’s actually GOOD for the USA…
    consciousmc.blogspot.com

Posted by: SPO101 | May 5, 2010 12:35:45 PM

14. It was probably a psychological S&M thing and Rekkers was enjoying the twink bossing him around the whole trip.

Posted by: JT | May 5, 2010 12:35:58 PM

15. (Barney Frank is phoning that kid right now).

Posted by: JT | May 5, 2010 12:37:17 PM

16. Someone should contact that boy to get the full story.

Posted by: anon | May 5, 2010 12:56:09 PM

17. @ JT
    Wow, what a bitchy comment !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | May 5, 2010 1:33:42 PM

18. You know what's really unfair? That a 5'9", 130 lb. twink can have an 8x6 inch cock.

Posted by: D. R. H. | May 5, 2010 1:37:39 PM

19. gurllllll you been caught with your "health conscious" hand in the cookie jar

Posted by: sal | May 5, 2010 1:38:22 PM

20. This really is the epitome - the perfection - of hypocrisy. Pity the wretched cunt.

Posted by: Jess | May 5, 2010 3:24:37 PM

21. Come on, Jack. You gotta admit this story IS very funny in a John Waters way. That Rekkers guy looks like Jack Cassidy. And you just know Barney Frank has that whole gay-version of the shiksa goddess going on. (The blonde shiksa gentile god-boy, like George Cukor had).

Posted by: JT | May 5, 2010 3:56:01 PM

22. Jesus, that kid looks like he's twelve, especially since he obviously shaves his body hair off. Rekers reeks.

Posted by: Kyle Sullivan | May 5, 2010 8:02:46 PM

23. I don't think so, JT. If you've seen picture of Frank's boyfriend/partner, you'd know that he has the whole chaz bono thing going on. Or is that rosie with a peen, aka, dan odonnell? Annnyway, let's do an impression of jack cassidy...."is it just me or is it hot in here?"

Posted by: TANK | May 5, 2010 8:18:41 PM

24. @JACK M "The Gospel of Jesus Christ? That's a funny name to give your penis!"
    I'm telling you guys. Rekers was the submissive bottom the whole trip. Look who was wrangling the luggage through the airport terminal. The kid didn't even carry his own bags, did he? Not that there's anything wrong with being a submissive bottom. Some of my favorite people are submissive bottoms. lol

Posted by: Stefan | May 6, 2010 9:46:50 AM

25. Hypocrisy is still the greatest revenge! (And I think Jo-Vanni is cute!)

Posted by: Jim | May 6, 2010 8:42:09 PM