Advertising | Gay Pride | Marlon Teixeira | Models | New York | News

BigGayDeal.com

Marlon Teixeira Shows His Pride for Armani Exchange

Ax

Armani Exchange joins NYC's Pride celebrations once again by showcasing one of its Summer '10 campaign shots of Brazilian beauty Marlon Teixeira with a rainbow flag, as they did last year with Kerry Degman. You'll find this billboard on 14th street in NY's meatpacking district.

For a closer look at the shot, photographed by Matthew Scrivens, check AFTER THE JUMP...

Ax2

Comments

1. He's certainly packing some meat.

Posted by: Tone | Jun 23, 2010 8:12:43 PM

2. In a future life, he and I will be dating.

Posted by: Roland | Jun 23, 2010 9:38:43 PM

3. I smile and drool whenever I see a hot guy NOT shave his abs and trail.

Posted by: huh? | Jun 23, 2010 10:51:55 PM

4. HOT! Brazilian men are SO hot!

Posted by: Kyle | Jun 23, 2010 11:30:46 PM

5. Could gay men be any easier to merchandise to and influence? A hot guy; rainbow colors and watch all the guys parade around in AX clothing and - of course - underwear. Sometimes I think corporations rule gay men.

Posted by: OrchidIslander | Jun 24, 2010 12:13:03 AM

6. Brazilian men have me into LIPS now..I can not get past those amazing lips, that I want to kiss!!...and then start going down and down... the rest is amazing...that country works on their bodies..having that beach time down there, they put it to good use, playing sports etc...or the other side is they have GOOD/inexpensive "dental doctors" as Cathy Griffin names them! :-)

Cheers....
    TONY(NYC)

Posted by: tonyc | Jun 24, 2010 1:12:45 AM

7. @OrchidIslander: I don't feel that's true, though A/X surely hopes it is.

I'm guessing that most gay guys just shop where they can afford, just like most straight guys. I bought a dress jacket at A/X once, but everything else is from typical stores I can afford. Shit, even Kmart! Well, just socks and boxers from there, lol.

Posted by: Drew | Jun 24, 2010 11:39:38 AM

8. Marlon Teixeira is a super-favorite from over at Made In Brasil. This is an incredible portrait of Marlon. Hot, hot, hot!

Thanks, Marlon. Thanks, Armani Exchange.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 24, 2010 2:36:14 PM