John Mayer | New Jersey | News

Photo: John Mayer and 'The Situation' Flash Their Abs

Mayer_thesituation

John Mayer and Jersey's Shore's 'The Situation' faced, er, ab-ed off at the CMT Country Music Awards last night. Does anybody win in this situation?

Comments

1. Don't mind if I do! ;-)

Posted by: Jay | Jun 10, 2010 10:59:28 AM

2. That hairy little belly is sexy. I'll take a little fur over the waxed and plucked look any day!

Posted by: JTlvr | Jun 10, 2010 11:03:31 AM

3. Aw, congrats John! When's the due date?

Posted by: jeffreychrist | Jun 10, 2010 11:07:28 AM

4. Spot on JefferyChrist! My thoughts exactly!

Posted by: Uluwehi | Jun 10, 2010 11:09:26 AM

5. I hate him but he clearly is sticking out his gut there, dont give him too much crap

Posted by: carl anthony | Jun 10, 2010 11:28:21 AM

6. i prefer john's fuzzy belly. yummy.

Posted by: nic | Jun 10, 2010 11:28:40 AM

7. John Mayer? The one who claimed his penis is a "white supremacist?" Yeah, that's real sexy. barf!

Posted by: Q | Jun 10, 2010 11:30:15 AM

8. @ JTLVR - agreed. Besides John Mayer gives good face. The face is much more important. "Sit" looks like an ugly dog with good abs. Needs a nose job big time.

Posted by: GB | Jun 10, 2010 11:30:41 AM

9. The Jersey Oompa Loompa's belly button looks like an asshole. How fitting.

Posted by: Sean | Jun 10, 2010 11:51:06 AM

10. THAT's what all that huff is about? Never saw Jersey Shore but I see better abs every time I go to my gym - and I live in the boonies.

Posted by: hugo | Jun 10, 2010 11:53:17 AM

11. Mayer's body isn't exactly a wonderland here... ;-)

Posted by: JSH | Jun 10, 2010 12:07:21 PM

12. I MUCH prefer Mayer's body. There's a certain point where too much working out makes a body look... deformed.

Posted by: AndyWarholsWig | Jun 10, 2010 12:14:39 PM

13. I guess it was a REALLY slow news night last night.

Posted by: Terry | Jun 10, 2010 12:15:52 PM

14. They both nauseate me.

Posted by: Jack M | Jun 10, 2010 12:29:27 PM

15. douchebag to douchebag.

Posted by: alguien | Jun 10, 2010 12:36:34 PM

16. John has a smoking hot body --- The Situations is the same sad overworked over skinny waxed body on display in gay clubs across the land.

He just picked up the gay boy vibe during his stripper days.

Posted by: Walter | Jun 10, 2010 12:45:10 PM

17. The caption of the picture asks, "Does anybody win in this situation?" No. But somebody loses.

Posted by: Keppler | Jun 10, 2010 1:00:46 PM

18. Had to do a little research to see what The Situation is since I don't waste my living years watching Jersey Shore. Further than his association with the show and his admittedly hot abs, I don't understand his relevance or anyone's fascination with him.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jun 10, 2010 1:18:20 PM

19. Mayer you should really stop smoking weed before you pose for photos with losers like this.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jun 10, 2010 1:22:53 PM

20. Whew! This is a tough crowd! Some very funny comments here! After a really difficult day, they lifted my spirits quite a bit. Thanks.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 10, 2010 2:09:22 PM

21. Neither.

Posted by: veg | Jun 10, 2010 2:33:42 PM

22. I really don't know why, but John Mayer just creeps me out. He's a very strange guy all around.

Posted by: Bob R | Jun 10, 2010 6:33:32 PM

23. Neither wins any thing and they both lose! The Jersey boy looks common, and John Mayer has that breeder gut!

Posted by: Gabe R L | Jun 10, 2010 8:20:21 PM

24. Ugh, this guy just can't seem to keep his shirt down. Is there a female equivalent, like a girl who wants to show her tits all the time? Usher used to be the same way I think. Either way, he's a total ho, in many respects. Yes you spent countless hours developing those muscles, congratulations. Here's to you and your media whoring. Do something useful and make out with him, you're already halfway there.

Also, Jerry Springer in the background? Or is that David Letterman?

Posted by: Brandon D | Jun 10, 2010 8:31:31 PM

25. John Mayer is an acoustic rock artist who can rock a guitar like no other! In 2003 he won his first Grammy Award for “Your Body Is a Wonderland” and since then has continued his success by winning additional Grammys. There is no doubt that he has more success to come as he releases his fifth album Battle Studies. InSeats.com offers permier tickets for his current tour so you can catch all his hit new singles. For John Mayer tickets visit www.inseats.com/john-mayer

Posted by: jenn | Jul 2, 2010 2:45:02 PM