Comments

1. Matt26 says

Enrique babe! What a face, body, voice, style and attitude. He is gay friendly, down to earth, nice. I am changing my McDreamy and McSteamy from Ronaldo to Enrique here and now! Enrique is simply hot! I’m in love.

2. Marcito says

SRSLY, Andy! Promises are meant to be kept.

(…EI’s new record, “Euphoria”, is the Ear Bomb! Mine can’t stop dancing…)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏ )۶

3. Package Watcher says

The rumors Enrique is _very_ under-endowed shall be proven if he truly goes through with this. So I wonder if he’ll really do it. A myriad of hi-res photography will show he’s pequeñita.

4. Lexxvs says

Add cocaine to the cocktail. And no, he doesn’t need a World Cup, the winning of it or anything else for that matter for doing what he does anyways. He’s cute but what a waste.

5. says

“For those of you still mourning the loss of Jezebel’s daily roundup of World Cup “”thighlights”” and are beginning to tire of your recurring fantasies of Fernando Torres, the world’s biggest sporting event seems to be the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to shameless male objectification. Occasionally relevant singer Enrique Iglesias quipped he’d water-ski in Biscayne Bay if Spain won the World Cup, and apparently he vows to make good on the promise.

“”If Spain [wins], I’m going to get drunk and ski naked in Biscayne Bay. That is what we used to do when we were kids,”” Iglesias told the BBC in June.

Of course, Iglesias has a brand-new album to market and quickly compared his songs to the thrill of winning the World Cup: “”The title is about when you try to find those euphoric moments, like when you feel really really good about a song… I feel like I was able to find four or five of those on this album, which I feel happy about.”” ”

6. says

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later in life. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!