True Blood's Joe Manganiello Shows Off His Werewolf Bod

Manganiello

True Blood's Joe Manganiello will appear in the upcoming issue of Muscle & Body magazine, for obvious reasons, and here's a preview.

Comments

1. He looks like a leather couch. Almost inhuman.

Good on him and all, but... not my thing.

Posted by: Glenn | Jul 23, 2010 11:00:33 AM

2. Everyone likes different things, Glenn. I don't see leather couch when I look at his pics, I see a bed...with him sprawled out on it. Think he's incredibly, incredibly hot. They just need to do a photo spread with him and Alexander Skarsgaard together.

Posted by: Scott_X | Jul 23, 2010 11:33:26 AM

3. He looks like a couch?

Where do you buy your furniture?!?!

Posted by: Tom A. | Jul 23, 2010 11:34:05 AM

4. Thank you so much for posting this as I sit down to eat a piece of fried fish and mac & cheese for lunch. I picked the wrong day to quit being bulimic.

He's hot though :)

Posted by: Nick | Jul 23, 2010 11:39:05 AM

5. He is the hottest guy on TV at the moment... just amazing!

Posted by: Richie | Jul 23, 2010 11:40:02 AM

6. And what a body he has to show.
    I just don't see Skarsgaard as a good looking but this guy is, in my opinion. I don't see him as a bed, but I wish I could see him in my bed. Daydreams... or gaydreams... both.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 23, 2010 11:47:41 AM

7. That man has an absolutely astonishing body for someone that is 6-foot five-inches. I also think he's gorgeous too. Reminds me of Eric Bana. (Eric should have looked like this in the Hulk movie)

Posted by: David in Houston | Jul 23, 2010 11:58:45 AM

8. That almost looks TOO perfect. What's he on?

Posted by: Rob | Jul 23, 2010 12:12:28 PM

9. @Rob, I believe he's on HBO.

Posted by: Anon | Jul 23, 2010 12:14:56 PM

10. Don't werewolves have fur? Ah, the wonders of Photoshop.

Posted by: anon | Jul 23, 2010 12:17:19 PM

11. there will always be a pissy sissy complaining about the lack of hair. whatevs.

Posted by: nic | Jul 23, 2010 12:22:58 PM

12. ugh - abs only get you so far

he looks fine, but c'mon - Franklin Mott is where it's at this season

you really need a Franklin Mott post somewhere :)

Alcide's like Eggs II or something

Posted by: neverstops | Jul 23, 2010 1:06:02 PM

13. Can't say I understand the allure of Franklin Mott... the man looks all scrawny and disheveled, not to mention the clearly psychotic tendencies.

But hey, to each his own.

Posted by: Griff | Jul 23, 2010 1:42:17 PM

14. @ Griff

it's not "hotness" so much as James Frain being a talented & funny character actor... I don't think he's an amazing looker, but he's entertaining as hell to watch

Joe's handsome but his chemistry with Anna is about zero imho

just stating that I don't think an actor can sell a role just because he's "hot" - sometimes looks aren't 100% of the game

Posted by: neverstops | Jul 23, 2010 2:21:53 PM

15. Team Joe!!

Posted by: Jaxtall | Jul 23, 2010 2:37:58 PM

16. i think he's hot as hell, and i think he's been written into the storyline very well. i look forward to new episodes WAY too much! i like Franklin Mott, he reminds me of the type of guy I always attracted when i was younger and looking. But Alcide is the type of guy i always WANTED to attract. I've always been a Bill Compton man, but this year, I hate to be fickle, but i hope they write Alcide in a LOT. and more flirting between Erik and the 'King's Queen" would be nice too.

Posted by: casey | Jul 23, 2010 2:40:20 PM

17. I don't wanna brag but I actually MET Joe this past Tuesday and he SO sweet and nice and funny and I HATE HIM because he has this body and that face and he just oozes charm. It was very difficult NOT to stare for the hour that i was with him, he's just totally dreamy and I refused to embarass myself so I played it low-key like it was no big deal but all I wanted to do was sit on his lap and take photo's of hugging with my camera phone. He must have caught some vibe from me though because he talked about his girlfriend and how great they are doing and I didn't need to hear that, i might have cried a little. REALLY GOOD GUY, AND did you know he actively supports and helps raise money for gay and lesbian charities? before tuesday I didn't know who he was, now I'm a fan.

Posted by: john | Jul 23, 2010 2:43:56 PM

18. "did you know he actively supports and helps raise money for gay and lesbian charities? "

no I did not - that's good to know

just hope his storyline on TB gets some fire in it

Posted by: neverstops | Jul 23, 2010 4:05:22 PM

19. I love his character on TB and he is the hottest thing I have seen in a very long time. He is 6'5"...gawd be still my heart.

Posted by: Travelingman Rick | Jul 23, 2010 4:37:05 PM

20. *drools*

Hot <3 X3

Posted by: ravewulf | Jul 23, 2010 4:56:10 PM

21. "he's just totally dreamy and I refused to embarass myself so I played it low-key like it was no big deal but all I wanted to do was sit on his lap and take photo's of hugging with my camera phone."

You're the new Iron Man, John.

Posted by: Tom | Jul 23, 2010 6:08:42 PM

22. His diet was printed in an article. He uses creatine also.

Posted by: Roralot | Jul 23, 2010 6:17:25 PM

23. Please tell me he actually has body hair on the TV show. I don't understand how a werewolf is so smooth. In the picture on the right, are his arms waxed?

There's a movie out about werewolves and vampires which has a hot young guy as a werewolf, and he's also totally smooth.

What is this world coming to?

Oh, and btw, this werewolf is smokin' hot, even though he's too smooth.

Posted by: huh? | Jul 23, 2010 7:47:04 PM

24. He's the only reason I'm watching True Blood this season.

Posted by: Skippy | Jul 23, 2010 9:31:04 PM

25. That werewolf couldn"t fuck me hard enough...

Posted by: yar | Jul 23, 2010 10:25:42 PM