BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Sarah Palin Desecrates American Flag

Flag_palin

Salon notes that if indeed she wrote on the flag at a stop in Reno it would be a clear violation of the flag code.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. her ignorance is stunning

Posted by: Chris | Oct 21, 2010 9:05:56 AM

2. I can see Right-Wing Idiots from my couch!

Posted by: Kerry | Oct 21, 2010 9:08:41 AM

3. i don't like her either...but she also didn't burn it or throw it on the ground....

Posted by: alan brickman | Oct 21, 2010 9:24:48 AM

4. her hair is getting quite odd looking

Posted by: arch | Oct 21, 2010 9:29:50 AM

5. ignorance is sexy now.

Posted by: Truth Patrol | Oct 21, 2010 9:30:10 AM

6. But it's SARAH PALIN!!! She didn't DESICRATE the American Flag, she IMPROVED it!

That's her story and the wing-nuts are stickin' with it.

Posted by: Rad | Oct 21, 2010 9:31:22 AM

7. So much for sitting this election out. People, people, people, we have to get out and vote; sure, that bus hurt every time we got pitched under it, but the world is going to hurt a lot worse if we sit back and do nothing. It's not making a statement against broken or unkept promises; it's keeping this level of ignorance and arrogance out of office.

Please.... get out and vote.

Posted by: Rad | Oct 21, 2010 9:34:20 AM

8. Rad, completely agree with you and have already early voted, it's so much easier.
    I'm disappointed in Obama as well but the Right Wingers scare the FUCK out of me.

Posted by: RONTEX | Oct 21, 2010 9:49:49 AM

9. Too many crazy people are going to get elected if we don't get out and vote! Please PLEASE get out and vote!

Posted by: Josh | Oct 21, 2010 10:00:07 AM

10. You know, she's so busy flappin' her gums and shootin' wolves from a helicopter that I honestly don't believe she even NOTICED she was signing a flag... She's my hero... no, really...

Is it sad there is this small part of me that loves Sarah Palin for everything that she is, is not, and tries to be? ;)

Posted by: Patrick | Oct 21, 2010 10:02:35 AM

11. She got tired of desecrating human intelligence, so she moved on to the flag.

Posted by: Ernie | Oct 21, 2010 10:17:09 AM

12. After desecrating the flag, we find out she has the secret birthmark and rightfully takes her place as a true Stonecutter. Thank you Simpsons.

Posted by: JH | Oct 21, 2010 10:31:07 AM

13. "She got tired of desecrating human intelligence, so she moved on to the flag."

"her hair is getting quite odd looking."

"You know, she's so busy flappin' her gums..."

I wonder if we are going to be making these same exact comments as the ones made above while we're huddled in concentration camps due to tea-baggers taking control of our government because we cared more to bitch about our lives than do something like pushing the vote right now when we had the chance.

Oh...I must be talking out of my ass. You all just wait and see, I promise you...

Posted by: SFNATIVE | Oct 21, 2010 10:39:46 AM

14. Since I stopped caring about flags, my acne cleared up.

Posted by: Ciaran | Oct 21, 2010 10:52:04 AM

15. Flag, schmag. That hairdo should be good for 10 to 20.

Posted by: yeesh | Oct 21, 2010 11:09:36 AM

16. She just made that flag more valuable on ebay. Focus, people! It's all about the $$$$$$.

She's never made any bones about it, she's all about the money. Self interest, baby, self interest. Takin' care of number one.

And the more money she liberates from the idiots who idolize her the better.

Posted by: Ayn Rand Woulda Loved Her | Oct 21, 2010 2:46:41 PM

17. @ALAN BRICKMAN Flag protocol allows no desecration of the U.S. flag. Writing on it is considered a desecration. Of course, the nut-wing media will be silent about Palin's desecration of the American flag.

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 21, 2010 2:48:45 PM

18. Where on the flag do you read that it's sacred, gotcha?

Posted by: Roman Bolliger | Oct 21, 2010 5:18:45 PM

19. You Americans are crazy with your flag stuff. Burning, I can understand, but a politician autographing a flag seems so... unimportant.

Posted by: Glenn | Oct 22, 2010 3:20:35 AM