News | YouTube

Watch: Antoine Dodson on George Lopez

Antoine

The 'bed intruder' celebrity discusses the last 15 minutes.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I LIKED HIM WITH HIS HAIR BEFORE...

Posted by: ila lwara | Nov 9, 2010 11:45:53 AM

2. Good to see someone nice get some attention for a change. There are a million people whoring themselves out for a glance from Hollywood, this guy is just riding his good fortune without being phony and gimmicky.

Posted by: Wes | Nov 9, 2010 11:50:57 AM

3. Michelle Obama looks good.

Posted by: Andalusian Dog | Nov 9, 2010 11:57:54 AM

4. Go Antoine Go! I get a smile on my face whenever I read about him. Breath of fresh air!

Posted by: Nick | Nov 9, 2010 12:04:02 PM

5. I was prepared to hate him, as a knee jerk reaction to all the 15 minutes of fame people caused by the blight that is reality television... but he seems like an extremely nice guy.

Posted by: Randy | Nov 9, 2010 12:12:54 PM

6. I'm sorry, this is the guy whose "fame" rests on his sister being sexually assaulted, right?

Yeah, he's a real prince all right.

Posted by: Spot | Nov 9, 2010 12:20:31 PM

7. Good for 'Tionne, fly your gay flag high, Guuuurl! And good for George Lopez for not making it an issue. I hope they catch that rapist and he can get his family up out da hood.

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Nov 9, 2010 12:22:01 PM

8. homie sure got some pretty ass hair.

i really like him. he's sweet.

Posted by: new new | Nov 9, 2010 12:32:39 PM

9. I heard he already moved his family out of the hood thanks to proceeds from the "Bed Intruder" song. And he wants to go to business school so he can one day open his own salon.

Antoine is awesome. He turned something bad into a positive force.

Posted by: crispy | Nov 9, 2010 12:43:54 PM

10. Bitch has one wicked weave!

Posted by: Toto | Nov 9, 2010 1:15:23 PM

11. Wonder how his sister is doing after being nearly raped. Didn't really come up in the interview. Oh well, he CRAZEE GURL, it's all good.

Posted by: Jeff | Nov 9, 2010 1:15:56 PM

12. @spot,

Well, I live in Huntsville where the incident occurred and I saw it on the news. It actually sounded more like a drunken, half-hearted attempt on the part of the man who broke in. He climbed in her window by using the stoop's flat roof and was undressing and trying to get in bed with her when it broke. Her attitude was more like, "this fool was trying to get in bed with me, can you imagine?" Antoine was the star of the newscast, of course, with the "hide yo kids, hide yo wife" stuff. That part of "the hood" here in Huntsville is pretty mild, to say the least.

Posted by: Raybob | Nov 9, 2010 1:25:55 PM

13. He does seem very sweet. I checked out the Q&A videos on his YouTube channel. There was a great one where someone asked if he was bi. His response was great: "Bi? Uh... no. Gay? YES!" :)

Posted by: Aman Chaudhary | Nov 9, 2010 1:28:53 PM

14. i think antoine and george comported themselves well. you go, guys!

Posted by: nic | Nov 9, 2010 1:43:42 PM

15. I see vagina surgery in his future.

Posted by: TANK | Nov 9, 2010 1:47:22 PM

16. Tyra and other black celebs need to use whatever weave he has in his hair, because that stuff looks good.

Posted by: Joe | Nov 9, 2010 1:55:49 PM

17. @Spot,

And he's using his newfound fame and fortune to get his family, including his sister, out of the hood to have a better quality of life.

Yeah, he is a real prince in my book.

Posted by: Adrian | Nov 9, 2010 1:59:30 PM

18. "celebrity"? Really!?!

Posted by: Liam | Nov 9, 2010 2:00:26 PM

19. How he came to "fame" aside - I think he's a fantastic role model. A gay, strong, black man is too rare in the media. He's a ball of positive energy.

Posted by: JJ | Nov 9, 2010 2:48:38 PM

20. @Liam - The guy had his own Halloween costume that sold out. I think that officially qualifies you as a celebrity...

Posted by: ColinATL | Nov 9, 2010 3:03:19 PM

21. George Lopez is the typical Latino homophobe from a poor, uneducated, impoverished background who cannot stand gay people. He constantly makes fun of gay men in his stand-up comedy routine, and the way he believes it is perfectly fine to treat gay people as abnormal freaks promoting (by being oh so funny) a deeply rooted intolerance already existing in the Latino cutlure is pathetic. I can't stand him and the gay community should never watch his show. He only had Antoine as a guest to boost his ratings.

Posted by: Quiquesque | Nov 9, 2010 7:06:04 PM

22. a lot of haters here, he's so refreshing to me, and cute and lively I would love to hang out with him,

Posted by: dgrin | Nov 10, 2010 12:35:15 AM

23. @ Joe

Now, now, don't forget white celebs too.

Posted by: pepe87 | Nov 10, 2010 12:51:11 AM

24. He seems like a really cool guy who is just being real. Good for him

Posted by: ajantony | Nov 10, 2010 2:06:42 AM

25. I like George Lopez and always follow his shows! Keep good work George! Waiting impatiently for his show in Jacksonville in March!

Posted by: George Lopez Tickets | Feb 22, 2011 10:06:18 AM