Daft Punk | Film | Garrett Hedlund | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: New 'Tron Legacy' Trailer

Tronlegacy

As a follow-up to the Daft Punk music video Tron: Legacy clip I posted in late October, here's the full theatrical release trailer, which, for you Tron-heads, should be even tastier.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Looks and sounds freakin' fantastic. I can't wait to see it.

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Nov 9, 2010 7:27:19 PM

2. epic lol

Posted by: Ander | Nov 9, 2010 7:29:42 PM

3. The sound reminds me of Inception.And since seeing Southpark, funny.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Nov 9, 2010 8:15:36 PM

4. So...when do we get an 'Automan' movie?!

^^X^^

Posted by: Bruce Wayne | Nov 9, 2010 9:07:36 PM

5. I CAN NOT wait for this movie. And I hate to say it but the more I see of Garrett Hedlund the more I am attracted to him. Gees... at this point I could spread him on a cracker.

Posted by: Bryant | Nov 9, 2010 10:19:31 PM

6. Makes me feel like I'm 10 again...can't wait...

Posted by: AladinSane | Nov 9, 2010 10:46:37 PM

7. Automan, yes! I don't think Desi Arnaz Jr. probably looks as good as he did back then, Chuck Wagner either. But back in the day. . .

Posted by: James L. Greenlee | Nov 10, 2010 2:42:19 AM

8. Having run out of past glories to rehash and exploit, the Bread and Circuses machine now regurgitates past mediocrities.

Of course, being a gay man, I'll shell out ten bucks just to watch a gym rat run around in a tight rubber suit. What can I say? Two PhDs and I still can't figure out the guy on the underwear box isn't inside.

Posted by: Bryan | Nov 10, 2010 3:39:53 AM

9. Oh Bryan, get over yourself. Forgive me if I don't spend my entertainment bucks on rare editions of Proust. What are you even reading this blog for if you're so high-falutin'?

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Nov 10, 2010 7:04:25 AM

10. Interesting how 1982 had at least four sci-fi classics: "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" "Blade Runner" "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" and "Tron." (The non-squeamish might include the remake of "The Thing," which like "Tron" got bad reviews but has gained a cult following.) Gotta wonder if there was something in the water that year. Anyways, aside from a couple clunky bits (what's with the chicks frog-marching up to Dillahunt?), this looks amazing.

Posted by: Dback | Nov 10, 2010 9:32:36 AM