DJ Earworm Mashes Up The Top Hits of 2010

Dj
It's that time of year again. Once again, DJ Earworm has stirred together the top 25 Billboard hits of the year to give us "United State of Pop 2010 (Don't Stop the Pop)." Watch and listen, AFTER THE JUMP.

The song list:

The Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
Jay-Z + Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind
Usher Featuring Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
Travie McCoy Featuring Bruno Mars - Billionaire
Eminem - Not Afraid
Iyaz - Replay

Comments

1. I've been looking forward to this, but the lack of Cee Lo seems egregious.

Posted by: Andrew W | Dec 29, 2010 10:37:31 AM

2. Genius! I love it.

Posted by: Bobby | Dec 29, 2010 11:00:55 AM

3. not a fan of this year's mash-up. nowhere near as good as the '08 and '09 versions.

Posted by: zach | Dec 29, 2010 11:16:32 AM

4. for whatever reason i couldn't stop laughing after the montage of "hands up"s lolol

Posted by: Ray | Dec 29, 2010 11:29:13 AM

5. While I don't particularly care for half of the songs on that list I think DJ Earworm did a good job meshing them together.

That said, I liked '08 and '09 versions much better.

Posted by: Vince | Dec 29, 2010 12:43:21 PM

6. Yes, for what he was given by the adoring fans of pop music, Earworm did the best he could. When KeDollarSignha secured the first number 1 of 2010, I knew that I wouldn't like this year's mashup quite as much. I was hoping he'd just nod to KeDollarSignha instead of featuring her heavily like he did.

Posted by: Andrew M | Dec 29, 2010 1:01:37 PM

7. Eh... it's not as good as previous years, but I guess he was working with what he got.

Posted by: Tyler | Dec 29, 2010 2:22:32 PM

8. I think he did great considering what he was working with. A little heavy on the Kesha but Tik Tok is a good pop song even if you hate her.

Posted by: Jason Young | Dec 29, 2010 2:57:27 PM

9. :-( Disappointing. Doesn't seem like he put much thought into it. Just threw it together. (actually liked the beginning.) The Germany one is much better.

Posted by: Wonderer | Dec 29, 2010 4:11:09 PM

10. These are pretty OK, but he is nowhere near as talented at mashing up songs as Girl Talk

Posted by: jackieohboy | Dec 29, 2010 8:26:31 PM

11. if y'all like mash-ups san fran's bootie club just released their 2010 mash-up mix which you can download here:

soooo much better than this garbage

Posted by: wewomatt | Dec 29, 2010 9:06:59 PM

12. Earworm's list is lame.

Posted by: ratbastard | Dec 29, 2010 10:06:13 PM