Comments

1. says

Have to say, I’m more than fine with this. He’s an advocate for us and has publicly spoken about his attraction to men. Gerard rocks, and the longer hair w/the weight loss makes him look even better.

2. mike128 says

funny how all these products need to be custom made “for men”. we can’t believe that male skin needs the same kind of moisture? that somehow makes us too girly?

3. Bryant says

It’s just more incredibly stupid marketing targeting (incredibly stupid?) heterosexual guys. Something tells me most gay guys don’t need to be convinced that it’s ok to use a moisturizer.

4. Jerry says

I’m gay and I’ve moisturized since the womb, but I’m not using some loreal crap on my face just because Butler’s hot.

5. Bobo says

@Jerry…plus the loreal crap is way overpriced…CVS brand is just as good with same ingredients.

6. jaragon says

Buttler is hot and naturally butch- and hey the idea is to convince straight men to buy overprice lotions.

7. Bob R says

@Mike128, your comment reminds me of a line from a character in the 1970’s play/movie “The Boys in the Band.” In a scene in the bathroom of his apartment Michael points out to his house guest Donald that he bought him a can of hairspray. Michael notes the word “men” “… written 37 times all over the god damned can, but it is still hairspray.” Seems like some things never change.

8. Barry says

The guy’s a meathead. And a bore. How on earth did he get in the movies in the first place? Who cares what he promotes.

9. says

“I have children and you say something and I slightly, breaking up.” I was surprised, she and he, said to have been recognized for five years, together for three years. And between me and him, only three days short of three days.
    This huge difference in my mind swirls in a few minutes, I feel a little confused, not reason things out.
    Lu Jingjing silently looked at me, so hang up the phone, it asked: “Miss ya, that is what kind of people?”
    gucci handbags

10. shannon says

YOU GUYS ACT DESPERATE…LEACHEROUS AND LOW! I mean is EVERY guy “hot” that use and plays the gay community????? They do NOT like us….do NOT want to our “friend”….and they do NOT want to sleep with you! WHEN are you going to wake up??

11. V-8 says

‘m surprised they showed him, as he is so wrinkly and saggy in the face….

he has that empty tire look of people that used to drink a lot and then lose weight…. not sure why people think he’s sexy…

he’s good looking for his age (I am assuming he is in his mid to late 40s), but a dime a dozen in the subway…..