Comments

1. Jerry says

I don’t think I want to read any more of his tweets. Call me what you will but it’s always disappointing to me when a hot, masculine looking guy opens his mouth and a purse falls out.

2. Charles says

Grey felt top hat. That’s the only option for a formal dress wedding held during the day (before 6pm). That goes with a morning coat and white gloves.

@Jerry: Please consult a therapist to help you with your normative internalized homophobia, thanks.

3. says

Just to clarify, I’m pretty sure he means the Zara Phillips/Mike Tindall wedding. Tindall is an English rugger from Yorkshire and these two are probably friends.

4. mike128 says

If I read the phrase “opens his mouth and a purse falls out” on this site one more time… ugh. When will we stop beating up on our own?

5. walter says

@jerry would like to be the one to mention his purse to his face? bet he stuffs you in one and closes it.

6. 11 says

It’s worse when a gay man doesn’t understand gender issues because he’s committing an act of willful ignorance. Time to do some reflection about how you assess a man’s worth.

7. Danny says

@Jerry–it’s way too bad you have to go through life with such a narrow idea of how a “hot masculine guy” has to behave. One of the great things about being gay is being able to play with stereotyped gender roles. You sound like you’re hopelessly stuck in the 70s. Time to grow up, girlfriend: there’s more than one way for a man to be a man.

8. Danny says

@ Charles: WOW!! Gareth Thomas in a cutaway suit with great topper. I never thought I’d think of that get-up as HOT–but I just had a major rethink. THANKS for enriching my fantasy life, bud!

9. Beau says

Jerry probably needs to get laid. Still, that’s no reason for the purse remark. What separates us from the animal kingdom is our ability to accessorize.

10. ratbastard says

And yet, nor Obama or the wife were invited? Hmmmm….I guess the Brits are sending a not too subtle message.

11. Brian in Texas says

The Obamas were invited to a state dinner this spring by the Brits. What is the big deal about them going to the wedding of the grandson of the figurehead queen anyway?