Film | Julianne Moore | News | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Sarah Palin Wants Julianne Moore to 'Spring for Her Kids' Braces' Because of 'Game Change' Role

Palin

Sarah Palin responds to the news that Julianne Moore will play her in the upcoming HBO film Game Change.

"Well I am all about job creation. And I guess I could provide some of these gals who pretend like they're me some...job security. I would ask though if they're of the mind of spreading the wealth around that perhaps they wanna spring for one of my kids' braces..."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. If only she would grit her teeth... and SHUT HER MOUTH. If you don't like people mocking you, stop speaking and acting like an idiot. If you disappear, the mocking will stop. Just sayin'.

And does she honestly think Julianne Moore owes her money for playing a character loosely based on her in a movie? Proves she's all about the money... big surprise.

Posted by: GraphicJack | Mar 11, 2011 7:49:35 AM

2. why is it that this yokel continuously thinks that she is owed something? just shut your hole already.

Posted by: EO | Mar 11, 2011 7:54:12 AM

3. Why does literally every move of Sarah Palin's have to be covered by the media? Does she do actually ANYTHING of consequence?

Posted by: Larry | Mar 11, 2011 7:55:31 AM

4. Hmm, braces? Not so much. Sterilization? Yeah, I’d chip in for that.

Posted by: ichabod | Mar 11, 2011 8:13:36 AM

5. Is she wearing pajamas? She's disgusting.

Posted by: realitythink | Mar 11, 2011 8:17:40 AM

6. No Sarah. I think YOU already get paid enough to play the character Sarah Palin. I don't think you need money from the other people getting paid to play Sarah Palin.

Now could you stop being such a huge train wreck? I have other things I need to get done and I just can't seem to look away by my own willpower.

Posted by: JT | Mar 11, 2011 8:22:49 AM

7. I love Towleroad, I really do... And I know it's YOUR blog, etc...

...but seriously, Andy, (and all other media) please start ignoring this pathetic media whore. I don't need updates on her latest inane thoughts. I know she's an idiot, I don't need further proof.

Posted by: johnny | Mar 11, 2011 8:24:36 AM

8. Sarah Pay-me Palin, always the professional huckster and a first rate media whore. If not for John McCain and some of the brain trust that worked for his campaign, this little tart and her brood of ignorant tartlets would still be wallowing in the Alaskan tundra. Will we ever be rid of this plague on our senses and intellect?

Posted by: Bob R | Mar 11, 2011 8:36:07 AM

9. So Sarah Palin is a Socialist into redistribution of wealth?! AWESOME

Posted by: Rich | Mar 11, 2011 8:41:08 AM

10. Can't watch (because her voice makes me want to stab my ears with pencils (or maybe the screen)), BUT - Why is she dressed like a wizard?

Posted by: Expat Abroad | Mar 11, 2011 8:45:53 AM

11. So Sarah,

Do you or do you NOT want to involve your CHILDREN in your politics?

Posted by: galore | Mar 11, 2011 8:46:42 AM

12. Ms. McGonagall called, she wants her robe back.

Posted by: Daniel in MO | Mar 11, 2011 8:56:32 AM

13. Just let her talk.
    The more she talks, the more what little credibility she has erodes. Even people who were die-hard supporters are realizing that she's a lightweight with nothing of subtance to say.

Posted by: Abie | Mar 11, 2011 9:07:19 AM

14. This just in:

Sarah Palin will star in ‘All About the Benjamins, Part Deux.'

Posted by: Gus | Mar 11, 2011 9:23:24 AM

15. Classy as always

Posted by: John Normile | Mar 11, 2011 9:31:53 AM

16. Is it me? or it there a direct correlation between "Snookie" and this C*nt...are they one in the same person? OK, the fascination is over...Next...

Posted by: booka | Mar 11, 2011 9:32:23 AM

17. this was POINTLESS. stop giving her attention. She will go away. this wasn't even interesting.

Posted by: jgm22 | Mar 11, 2011 9:41:03 AM

18. 1st world, elitist problems.

Posted by: Baby Jane | Mar 11, 2011 9:41:04 AM

19. how about she redistribute some of her millions from the book and tv show to some kids who need braces

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Mar 11, 2011 10:07:15 AM

20. Ummm, is she channeling "I Dream of Jeanie" in that outfit?

Posted by: RONTEX | Mar 11, 2011 10:26:21 AM

21. I'm pretty sure she makes enough money to fix her own kids teeth. But what a stupid comment to imply that "these gals" "pretend to be me". They don't pretend to be you, dumbass, they play a character based on you, and most of them probably despise you. Michelle Bachmann is the one who pretends to be you.

Posted by: Chadd | Mar 11, 2011 10:44:44 AM

22. see you next tuesday

Posted by: jerry | Mar 11, 2011 10:50:45 AM

23. Maybe Sarah can raise money for her kids' braces by starring in the next Focker movie, called The Biggest Focker.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 11, 2011 10:52:07 AM

24. Is she working at The Holy Land Experience now?

Posted by: D.R.H. | Mar 11, 2011 11:03:26 AM

25. Between her incessant whoring and Michelle Bachmann's inability to keep her eyes from spinning around in her head, I have developed an outright phobia of turning on any news program for fear of catching even a glimpse of these wastes of space. Luckily the more Sarah opens her piehole, the easier it is to convince what remains of her followers what a blindingly stupid human being she is.

Posted by: Mike | Mar 11, 2011 11:03:27 AM