Comments

1. excy says

This woman is SO talented. Great song. Emotion and integrity. Gritty L.A. video. Perfection. Icon!

2. Robert says

I’ve always thought she had a terrific voice, but man, this is a really solid song. Considering the power of the internet regarding music momentum these days, I hope she actually has some success with this song.

3. Josh says

Love her voice! What a talented lady! Please support her music! She deserves so much more success!

4. paul says

k.d. is one of the most sublime vocalists ever, right up there with Doris Day, Ginette Reno, Shirley Bassey, Ella, Sarah… FREE concert in Metro Square (55 John Street) June 17 during Luminato Toronto!!!

5. tinhouston says

i agree 1000 percent. I have always thought she was/is a true artist. Such a voice. control.purity of tone and pitch. expression.beautiful line. damn she’s good!!

6. Dback says

I don’t usually tear up at the Kennedy Center Honors, but if you can find the YouTube clip of her singing to her friend Tony Bennett a couple years ago when he was honored, she sings with such tenderness and devotion, the expression on Bennett’s face while listening to her will just destroy you. A great lady, and a great talent.

7. Paul R says

Good to hear her again, as it seemed she’d all but disappeared. Hope to hear original work from her, Siouxsie, Annie Lennox, and some of my other much-loved female singers quite soon! (I know Annie did the Xmas album; I’m talking about original work.)

And no, I am not trying to restart the thread the other day about enjoying female singers/divas/whatever.

8. says

OMG! Thanks soooo much for this. I hadn’t realized she had anything new coming out. ALWAYS love me some K.D. Whether interpreting other people’s songs or cranking out originals, the woman is an absolute treasure in my music collection.