Anton Hysen | Michelle Obama | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #885

OBAMA ON PAKISTAN: September 2008.

MICHELLE OBAMA: Doing the Dougie. First Lady can move.

KANGAROO: I don't recommend feeding the wild kangaroos, especially when they're this large.

ANTON HYSEN: The out Swedish footballer in a behind-the-scenes clip from Attitude magazine.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. I love that what Obama said about acting on bin Laden / Al Queda if we had them in our sites and Pakistan hadn't acted, is EXACTLY what ended up happening.

Posted by: sparks | May 6, 2011 5:03:23 PM

2. Oh, and YOU GO Michelle!

Posted by: sparks | May 6, 2011 5:04:36 PM

3. Yes, SPARKS, our President meant what he said, didn't he?

There have been times when I portrayed our President as just another cynical politician--calling him "President Slim Jim". Now, I realize that tactic was more to protect myself than it was to be a so-called "realist" (I'd been called a Kool-aid drinkin' Obamabot by so many anti-Obama Gays). This President will be a great United States President...well, he'll even outshine old President "King's Row"--which alledgedly bored Jane Wyman to death. (talkin' about Ronald Reagan y'all)

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 6, 2011 6:00:48 PM

4. It's official: BEST. FIRST. LADY. EVER.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | May 6, 2011 8:20:50 PM

5. Wow, Michelle CAN move. I LOVE her.

Posted by: mike128 | May 7, 2011 3:52:25 AM

6. go obama! go michelle! duh, WINNING!

big loser -- Trump.

Posted by: nic | May 7, 2011 8:26:02 AM

7. I backed Hillary, but supported Obama 100% when he got the nomination. I was a bit disappointed with the slow start on gay issues but he has done more than anyone before him.

In retrospect I see him taking a big picture, long term approach, which is the smartest to do. He will go down as one of the best in our country's history. When he gets into his second term and has no fears, watch out Tea Baggers.

As for our beautiful first lady, she is up with Jackie as all time best. Good company I'd say. Class in every single meaning of the word.

Posted by: patrick nyc | May 7, 2011 11:24:14 AM

8. Ditto PATRICK NYC and DERRICK FROM PHILLY.

David from Seattle, though born and raised on Manhattan's Upper West Side (aka Bloomingdale, long before the store).

Posted by: David R. | May 8, 2011 12:55:17 AM

9. You don't want to piss her off. She can disembowel you with a kick from her legs. I'm talking about the kangaroo, not Michelle. (But then again, I wouldn't want to piss off Michelle either.)

Posted by: SFRowGuy | May 9, 2011 2:13:16 PM