Comments

1. Dastius Krazitauc says

Very nice, and I want to hear more, but the show is so manipulative. It seems the “[Country Name] Has Talent” template is to have someone sing as they edit in quick-cut, awed reaction shots to amp up the emotions.

2. Henry Holland says

I’ll write the same thing that I did about the 11-year old singing Gaga that was on here recently: I hope he has proper training, singing like that can thrash a voice in no time if you’re not prepared. He has that “throb” in the voice that’s excellent, it could turn to a wobble if he’s not careful.

He’s cute as all get out, wonder what he’ll look like in 10 years, without the Bieber haircut?

3. says

To have a judge say you’re going to be amazing or dreadful right before you sing on a national television show at 14? I’m surprised it was *just* a half-second too speedy. With my nerves it probably would’ve turned into a quick rap verse and DONE.

4. Paul says

The teen is great. If you dig into Youtube a bit you can see other videos of him singing before large groups of people. In one of the vids he nails Amazing Grace in front of a very large city Christmas concert. I only hope that whoever winds up handling him steers Jack away from any Beiber-like style and makes Jack unique. Additionally, I hope he gets professional voice coaching to preserve his voice.

5. SKOC211 says

Amazing. Hope this kid gets a good voice teacher and can cope when his voice changes and those Whitney notes aren’t there anymore. Otherwise his voice will be in tatters in a few years.

And that male judge is HOT.

6. PAV3 says

The hottie male judge is Bryan McFadden , formerly with the UK “boyband” Westlife. Their videos on YouTube are a staple for my peaceful nights sleep.

7. Dback says

Interesting, I actually like a Whitney Houston song when Whitney Houston’s not singing it. (There’s just something about her frosty, butter-wouldn’t-melt-in-my-mouth diva personality that I really dislike, despite the technical proficiency of her voice–er, former voice.) This kid has the potential to really be something special, based not just on his voice but on the glow he has about him.