Comments

1. Ken says

Bill Maher is really just speaking the truth. He’s not necessarily likeable but what he does with polotics is state facts with a humorous twist. That makes him relevant regardless. Kudos to him. Bravo. Love it when he rips on the republican party.Busting balss so to speak.

2. Lars says

The woman in the video is Irshad Manji, a Canadian lesbian Muslim journalist, a very smart cookie. She has received death threats from religious wackos, as you can well imagine.

3. anon says

The problem this past week wasn’t that Republicans weren’t giving credit to Obama for getting OBL, but rather, they were taking credit too, which is a bit much. They were very cautious after Tora Bora to go after OBL and made it a low priority. Now they are saying they were chiefly responsible all along. The flip side of the argument is that Obama has not kept up with his campaign rhetoric about closing G, leaving Iraq and finishing up in A. So, it’s still all politics for both parties, as usual.

4. Will says

People can say what they want but honestly I haven’t bought in to the Osama dead thing. They kill a guy who runs the most powerful, organized terrorist organization in the world without any hesitation? Osama, an evil person, is also obviously incredibly smart and extremely well connected. You don’t just kill him. You keep him and pick his mind for intelligence. Let me see, no body, no tangible burial, unquestioning propaganda? I support Obama, but I wasn’t born yesterday. I like Bill Maher but I expect more critique from him. Let’s not forget this is the same nutjob who put his foot in his mouth directly after 911. He’s got some nerve…

5. mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com says

Will

I bet you can’t even post what Maher said post 9/11 that caused such a bruh ha ha

He basically said suicide terrorists are not cowardly which the media and america were saying………………..STUPID, CRAZY, INSANE but not cowardly. cowards don’t kill themselves, they stay home. crazy people kill others while killing themselves

He was right.

6. Rowan says

WILL,

You are woefully naive if you think Osama would ever talk. You are talking about a movement of people who think nothing of blowing themselves up in the name of Allah and you really think they will bow to being tortured? Yeah right.

He had to be killed because he knew too much.

Anyhow, the issue isn’t what we believe or not, it’s how the GOP are treating the issue.

7. Randy says

@RATBASTARD: I’m certain that Bill would find your glowing personality “charming.”

@Will: The Earth is flat, the moon landing didn’t happen, 9/11 was an inside job, Obama was born in Kenya and raised by terrorist/socialist howler monkeys to bring down America, and what you said. I agree totally.

8. says

7 PROVEN FACTS THAT THE WORLD IS HEADED FOR AN ECONOMIC APOCALYPSE IN 2012
    This is a must see video… you have you prepare yourself and your loved ones before it’s too late.

I’m posting my blog video here because I need to reach out to the real people who are effected by the Global Economic Crisis.