White House Party Crasher Michaele Salahi Has a New Single: LISTEN

Salahi

Song of the summer?

Watch Salahi's performance on NBC Miami, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. OMG Seriously! LMAO... I am crying, from laughing so hard, I think I peed myself a little.

This remarkable Salahi single is so competitive when compared to Rebecca Black's Friday.

I am looking forward to the plethora of parodies that this single will spawn.

I have to give it to her though... for a real housewife of D.C. she definitely has nailed the late night 14th street walker look down brilliantly.

This type of humor is intoxicating and refreshing... reminiscent of the Ab Fab of the 90's.

Thank you Salahi for such a good hard laugh I truly appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

JR

Posted by: Javier | Jun 27, 2011 8:49:05 PM

2. Call an ambulance. Music is dying!

Posted by: peterparker | Jun 27, 2011 8:58:39 PM

3. She makes gay men everywhere thank God they are gay. Check out the unofficial music video:

For more fun check her website:

Posted by: Samuel Bronkowitz | Jun 27, 2011 9:01:40 PM

4. Another sign of the Apocalypse.

Posted by: MacroT | Jun 27, 2011 9:07:04 PM

5. Yowza! I am horrified, embarrassed, yet filled with laughter. I remember the first time I felt this way: Carl Lewis's single "Break It Up" back in the '80s. Here it is, for the uninitiated: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jamJ4-C_TME

Posted by: James in Hollywood | Jun 27, 2011 9:14:31 PM

6. NO, I will not listen

But I will comment on the fact I will never listen to her sing

:-P

Posted by: mstrozfckslv | Jun 27, 2011 9:14:54 PM

7. And you're giving space to this party crasher for what reason?

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Jun 27, 2011 9:23:05 PM

8. And I should care about this WHY? No thanks.

Posted by: Dave | Jun 27, 2011 9:30:01 PM

9. "Listen"? Why?

Posted by: ohplease | Jun 27, 2011 9:37:32 PM

10. Will someone hurry up and KILL her for me?

Posted by: deen | Jun 27, 2011 9:38:58 PM

11. OMG, this is the best thing I have ever seen. Why wasn't it released before Pride?

Posted by: Q | Jun 27, 2011 9:44:34 PM

12. um, no.

Posted by: Kerry | Jun 27, 2011 9:53:21 PM

13. I will concur with her sentiment that she's an "animal." Based on her outfit, I would have guessed a skank, I mean skunk, but she's always struck me as more of a wildebeest.

Sometimes it's really hard to believe that such things are real. Despite its "quality," this has to involve production, promotion, and myriad other costs. How could anyone involved in this "project" not be embarrassed? Obviously she has no shame, but does no one else? And who would think that this will be played more than once?

Posted by: Paul R | Jun 27, 2011 10:16:49 PM

14. I'm in pain.

Posted by: Curt Prins | Jun 27, 2011 10:34:36 PM

15. Hey Michaele, Tarzan called and he wants his loin cloth back.

Posted by: Andrea | Jun 27, 2011 10:37:39 PM

16. RAGGEDY. Plus she is 46 trying to sing a song fit for 16-year-olds: HOE SIT DOWN.

lmao.

Where is the stage presence? The dancing ability? GOOD LORD!

Posted by: redball | Jun 27, 2011 11:19:12 PM

17. guurl down.

Posted by: deedrdo | Jun 28, 2011 12:06:46 AM

18. Because I am from Washington, I have made the Salahis a pet project of mine. Conclusion: they are totally delusional and compulsive liars. They have no income and live by scamming others. They have multiple law suits against them from almost anyone that they have ever dealt with - including lawyers and charities. Everything you saw on the show was a fake; he doesn't run or own a winery. They don't own a house anywhere. She was never a Redskins cheerleader.

The White House was simply the first time that they got caught. And they almost pulled it off, except for the Washington Post society writer who knew that they had not been invited. That's where the story started.

As for the song, she can't sing - and that's the studio track you hear. She is lip-synching. So, even with studio help, she still sucks. And, once again, delusional that this could ever be a hit. As other have pointed out, the whole thing is laughable.

A prediction: the Salahis will get sued by the songwriter, music producer, and the dancers for lack of payment. They will then blame someone else and countersue, in an effort to make it go away.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Jun 28, 2011 12:28:13 AM

19. Mr. Towle, why do you continue to waste space and time on nonentities like this?

Posted by: Jay | Jun 28, 2011 12:40:12 AM

20. thas one messy whooore

Posted by: Gabriel Ortiz | Jun 28, 2011 12:51:08 AM

21. why isn't this woman in jail?

Posted by: Grover Underwood | Jun 28, 2011 12:52:39 AM

22. I could finish watching that.

Of course I could also suck the yeast out of Michelle Bachmann's luscious love fountain until the rancid cavity of her big spongey head collapses like the sodden balloon of pus it is, leaving me to spend the rest of my life powerfully scented with her magnificently aged Jesus Cheese.

Let's just say no to both, shall we?

Posted by: Bryan | Jun 28, 2011 2:09:02 AM

23. OMG that is sure to hit the top of the charts.....no really.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Jun 28, 2011 2:14:44 AM

24. L A M E in every way!~!

Posted by: SCVMalcolm | Jun 28, 2011 2:56:26 AM

25. When will the fascination with these talentless self-absorbed hoo-hoos end?

There's a reason why she's on a "reality" show– it's not because she's talented, or interesting, or (god forbid) inspiring. It's because she's an embarrassment to the human race.

And how dare she utter the word 'techno' as if she knows what techno is. FOR ABSOLUTE SHAME. How very dare her.

Posted by: JonQPublik | Jun 28, 2011 6:13:52 AM