Jessie J | Music | Music Video | News

Jessie J Asks Bullies 'Who's Laughing Now?' in New Music Video

Jessiej

Add British recording artist and songwriter Jessie J's "Who's Laughing Now" to the list of clips that have addressed youth and bullying this year.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via jmg)

Comments

1. Who does she want to be? P!nk or Lilly Allen? We already have one of each, so maybe she can move on......

Posted by: Tim | Aug 10, 2011 3:59:44 PM

2. @TIM, you realize your being a jerk on a post about bullying right? Ugh, internet people are so annoying.

Posted by: Thomas | Aug 10, 2011 4:26:18 PM

3. I love Jessie J's aesthetic. I wish I actually liked her music...

Posted by: Christopher | Aug 10, 2011 4:42:03 PM

4. Ugh, popular girls in pink. Too bad I don't have a fire extinguisher.

Posted by: Nicole | Aug 10, 2011 5:06:01 PM

5. I can't say that I've been a huge fan our her studio work, but she won me over with this video - http://youtube/Q_pnFhFjNtY

Posted by: JamesC | Aug 10, 2011 5:59:01 PM

6. Yet another bandwagon jumper. I'm sick of the music industry and its phony concern for the bullying of people, gay or otherwise.

In an overall sense - and a far better indication of acceptance - it would be nice to have an openly gay or bisexual male singer from America hit number 1 but, of course, the industry won't allow it.

Posted by: jason | Aug 10, 2011 6:06:19 PM

7. Song is fun and if this song helps ONE girl struggling with bullying then she's a hero. Holy F*&k, why is there so much bitterness in the gay community?

Posted by: RONTEX | Aug 10, 2011 7:11:06 PM

8. There's not a lot of bitterness in the gay community, just a few hardheads like @jason who insist on spilling their dried old opinions on the internet in order to feel superior. Boooring. No one cares, @jason. So what if you're bitter and angry?

Posted by: reality | Aug 10, 2011 9:50:07 PM

9. Believe you will love it.

We have good reputation, fashion products,

come here quickly== http://www.happyshopping100.com

Opportunity knocks but once

Posted by: zhonglud | Aug 10, 2011 11:54:01 PM

10. @Jason I'm pretty sure Adam Labert had a #1 hit. And I think Queen had multiple #1 hits. And no one should be #1 because they are gay. Thats almost as bad as not being number #1 for being gay. Anyway, being #1 doesn't mean anything. Everyone is #1 for like a 2 seconds and then thats it.
    I'm not really a fan of her music but I liked this one and the video. What was with that pervy janitor though????

Posted by: Tonez | Aug 11, 2011 9:24:04 AM

11. I really love Jessie J's voice, it's so raw and full of power. As much as I like her studio stuff I much prefer her live versions or improves of her songs. They have so much more life than her cleaned up stuff.

Posted by: jjq | Aug 11, 2011 6:10:59 PM

12. the article is pretty good ,with concise language ,with good expression ,I’m always looking forward to hrearing for him again

Posted by: Replica Jerseys | Oct 21, 2011 9:51:53 PM