Gay Marriage | Hurricanes | Michelle Bachmann | Music | Music Video | News | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #956

THE YOUNGEST EVANGELIST: A pre-school preacher.

EAST HAMPTON: Trees ripped from the ground by Hurricane Irene.

NICKI MINAJ AND RIHANNA: Fly.

MARRIAGE NEWS: Matt Baume on the Prop 8 tapes hearing, and Boehner's DOMA defense.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Wow....that poor little kid. Being brainwashed like that should classify as child abuse!!!!!

Posted by: Francis | Aug 29, 2011 6:08:09 PM

2. that is some freaky sh@t

watch out parents because your little robot kid is going to break loose and rebel when puberty hits

All the worse/ most criminal/ setting fires etc kids in any town are always preachers' kids.

Posted by: saywaht | Aug 29, 2011 6:13:19 PM

3. I'm surprised the Foo Fighters' bizarre new video featuring gay shower sex and all of their bare asses hasn't been featured on Towleroad today.

Posted by: nodnarb | Aug 29, 2011 6:19:13 PM

4. I just think that it's funny how phobes are always using the language of conversion and brainwashing when discussing the "homosexual lifestyle," especially when it comes to children, when the reality is that passing on your religion to your kids (in any manner, crazy or not so crazy) is much more "brainwashing" than anything that has to do with the gay community.

It's always that way, though. People who know best about certain faults are the first to accuse others of them.

Posted by: Jason 2 | Aug 29, 2011 6:20:54 PM

5. What on earth does a 4 year old know about anything? Make this stop; shame on the media for collaborating in that abuse.

Posted by: SeanR | Aug 29, 2011 7:07:46 PM

6. When are you posting Leona Lewis' COLLIDE? Make me happy ;)

Posted by: Jackson | Aug 29, 2011 7:11:51 PM

7. that kid is the scariest f@#&ing thing I have ever seen

Posted by: David C. | Aug 29, 2011 8:19:15 PM

8. Believe you will love it.

We have good reputation, fashion products,

come here quickly== http://www.goodshopping100.com ==

Opportunity knocks but once

Posted by: xiangbio | Aug 29, 2011 8:31:53 PM

9. Exploitation of "child evangelists" is nothing new. there's a great older documentary called MARJOE. Marjoe gortner was on the circuit as a tiny wonder but got out of it and maybe survived intact. I'm always surprised at the way people flock to these sideshows. but, then, I've talked with people who are into child "pageants', and "Tom thumb weddings". Perhaps nothing should surprise me at this part of my life.

Posted by: gregory brown | Aug 29, 2011 8:48:29 PM

10. That child has no actual concept of the words and actions he's parroting from his father. This is quite a disturbing trend. I'm so grateful my parents taught me about all religions and let me decide for myself that they are all B.S.

Posted by: Brian | Aug 29, 2011 10:13:58 PM

11. Brian, you are absolutely right. Its mimicry of something he's been surrounded by probably since birth. Still creepy.

Posted by: Wes | Aug 29, 2011 11:09:58 PM

12. I'm with David C., Brian, and Wes. But then again, kids are perfect for telling fairy stories.

It also made me think of Zelda Rubinstein from Poltergeist. But she was the real goods.

Posted by: David R. | Aug 29, 2011 11:24:30 PM

13. 4 words MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Posted by: sean | Aug 30, 2011 2:06:03 AM

14. A classic example of a child imitating his parent in order to get approval. Does anyone seriously think his behavior is inspired by God? How sad.

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 30, 2011 8:18:54 AM

15. He'll grow up and realize that he is gay. LOL

Posted by: M.Scott Hernandez | Aug 30, 2011 11:27:55 AM

16. As someone else already commented, brain washing kids should be considered child abuse. Whats next electric shock treatment?

Posted by: Air Conditioing Port Saint Lucie | Sep 7, 2011 10:16:27 AM