Bristol Palin | News | Sarah Palin

Bristol Palin Clashes with Gay Man at Saddle Ranch Bar: VIDEO

Bristol_palin

While shooting her reality TV show, Bristol Palin got into it with a gay man who heckled her as she rode a mechanical bull at the Saddle Ranch bar in West Hollywood.

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Hollywood TV writes: "Bristol Palin...was enjoying her time at West Hollywood's Saddle Ranch restaurant with her friends and the film crew of her new reality show. Bristol got on the mechanical bull and rode it. But, as Bristol fell off the mechanical bull a man from the bar started shouting things to Bristol such as 'Your mother is a whore,' 'Did you ride Levi like that,' and 'Your mother is a f***ing devil.' Well Bristol was not happy and having any of that especially in front of her film crew and the paparazzi. Bristol quickly walked over and confronted the man and both began shouting and arguing."

PALIN: "Alright, is it because you're a homosexual?"

MAN: "Pretty much. And why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

PALIN: "Because I can tell you are. This is your boyfriend. And that's why you don't like my mom.

MAN: "No, that's not why I don't like your mom. Your mom is evil."

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via dlisted)

Comments

1. On one hand it was extremely rude of the Man to shout those things, even tho they are true.
    On the other hand, Miss Palin should learn how to deal with these situations. She took lemons and turned them into piss.
    On the third hand (I'm a fan of Zaphod Beeblebrox), Miss Palin showed her true colors, despite there being a camera crew, hers, catching it all.
    Miss Palin? If you want the world to not despise you, maybe learning some charm and diplomacy would be in your best interest.

Posted by: JimmyD | Sep 23, 2011 12:11:41 PM

2. Not suprising...when your Mom is so much against so many people...this heated reaction to your presence is not unexpected. When you family goes around pressing for discrimination din't expect to be treated nicely in anywhere in public, let alone West Hollywood.

Posted by: Ian | Sep 23, 2011 12:14:24 PM

3. Oh, that wasn't pretty... but it was fun!

Posted by: Married in MA | Sep 23, 2011 12:15:21 PM

4. Good on him. She is evil.

Posted by: Remote Patrolled | Sep 23, 2011 12:15:21 PM

5. Why bother? I mean, the only thing I think of when news like this shows up is why are these people getting the spotlight still?

Don't even give them the time of day...

Posted by: Warren P. | Sep 23, 2011 12:15:23 PM

6. RUN BRISTOL RUN!!!!!

and trip and fall.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Sep 23, 2011 12:15:40 PM

7. Wow that was really ugly.

'Is it because you're a homosexual" to me is almost as offensive as saying 'faggot'.

If she had said "Is it because you're gay?"...it would have still been ugly, but a lot less so.

Posted by: Paul | Sep 23, 2011 12:16:33 PM

8. ...and the gay guy was crazy too.

Posted by: Paul | Sep 23, 2011 12:16:53 PM

9. What's a bristol palin?

Posted by: benjamin | Sep 23, 2011 12:17:23 PM

10. Yeah, JimmyD, there is a lot going on there. The whole thing made me uncomfortable. This is going to get a lot of play on Fox News- "Girl wearing Christian T-shirt gets called a fking btch and her mother a fking whore by homosexual men in bar who want her fking whore of a mother dead".

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Sep 23, 2011 12:17:37 PM

11. This guy literally looks so stupid. He can't even say anything but "she's the devil" and then gets all offended. Grow up.

I mean, I'm no Palin fan, but when someone just yells out at her that her mother is a devil... How random is that? Pretty uncalled for. I don't agree with everything my mother does, but I sure would defend her against some crazy at a bar.

Posted by: Jason | Sep 23, 2011 12:17:55 PM

12. While I can't stand Sarah Palin or her hypocrite of a daughter, I thought this guy was a little out of line. It was clearly fueled by alcohol and not the right setting for a conversation like this. Although, it did show what kind of a person Bristol is - apples not falling far from trees :) The biggest problem is the media giving her a voice and people actually producing a reality show.

Posted by: C.J. | Sep 23, 2011 12:18:54 PM

13. Harvey Levin's brain is exploding right now

Posted by: Mike C | Sep 23, 2011 12:19:25 PM

14. A conversation that starts with "Your mother is a whore!" is bound to end badly. I guess this is what reality television is about, but it still gives me a case of the sads :(

Posted by: Troy | Sep 23, 2011 12:20:30 PM

15. Does this whole scene seem staged for her so called reality show to anybody else? Notice how she didn't even have to look around to see who heckled her. She actually looked straight over at him a split second before he started yelling. She just left the bull ride and made a bee line directly to the guy. Not buying it here.

Posted by: George M | Sep 23, 2011 12:22:46 PM

16. Sorry, folks, but that guy was way out of line. From what I saw in this video, he was the one behaving poorly, while Ms. Palin was just defending herself and her mother. I'm not fan of Sarah Palin, but that doesn't mean it is ok to heckle and harrass her daughter, and it certainly wasn't ok to heckle her about her relationship with Levi. That guy set gay rights back a few steps with his bitter, hysterical behavior.

Posted by: Frank | Sep 23, 2011 12:22:50 PM

17. Hmmmm, George M. may have a point.

Posted by: Frank | Sep 23, 2011 12:25:58 PM

18. "It was clearly fueled by alcohol and not the right setting for a conversation like this."
    It is if your desired goal is a video like this and the publicity that will result. Full equality is reached when everyone has the right and ability to make complete asses of themselves - I suppose we should be celebrating. Now everyone is at the bottom of the barrel.

Posted by: DG | Sep 23, 2011 12:26:44 PM

19. your mom is a whore.

Posted by: truthiness | Sep 23, 2011 12:29:39 PM

20. who's the hote gay Prodcution Assistant who comes in at 2:47 btw

Posted by: Mike C | Sep 23, 2011 12:33:43 PM

21. What does the guy say at 3:20, "You don't look anything like...., I thought you would"?
    And what does Bristol say? "I'm half African American"?

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Sep 23, 2011 12:33:48 PM

22. Why is it always the dimwits like this guy who don't know how to put together a decent argument who get caught on video like this? Just once I want to see the Palins get called out by someone who doesn't choke when they are caught in the spotlight.

It doesn't take a genius to recall a few of Sarah Palin's disgusting lies and idiotic positions. Send that guy back to the minor leagues. What a wasted opportunity.

Posted by: studiotodd | Sep 23, 2011 12:36:12 PM

23. I can't stand Sarah Palin or anything that she stands for, but it was rude and over the top the way that asshat confronted Bristol. Arguing isn't necessarily a bad thing, but at least argue about facts, don't just call her "evil" and "whore". I don't think he scored any points for our side the way he attacked her. What a dumbass!

Posted by: shle896 | Sep 23, 2011 12:36:15 PM

24. Palin is an idiot, but she didn't dish anything worse out than he gave first. Gay men behaving like that in front of a camera are not doing our cause any good.

Posted by: BEAHBEAH | Sep 23, 2011 12:36:46 PM

25. ALL 'reality' tv is staged, every single bit of it.

Posted by: DG | Sep 23, 2011 12:37:47 PM