Gay Slurs | News | Nightlife | Sean 'Puffy' Combs

BigGayDeal.com

Diddy Apologizes for Homophobic Slur at Nightclub: VIDEO

Diddy tweeted an apology today following the posting of a video shot over the weekend in which he used racial and homophobic slurs at a clubgoer at a BET Awards after-party event. Diddy was apparently angry that the clubgoer was drinking Grey Goose and not the Ciroc vodka for which he is spokesman, TMZ reports.

Diddy Diddy began shouting at the man, "B*tch ass n**gas ... put that sh*t down ... before I come smack that purple shirt off your ass."

It appears Diddy grabs ice and throws it at the man ... before screaming, "What the f**k are you gonna do, b*tch? F**king f*ggot ass light skin n**gas get the f*ck out of my face."

Wrote Diddy on Twitter earlier today:

"I'm a child God and I should be better no matter what somone says to me. I'm sorry for the ignorant way I repesented myself and us....To all my childen of God ... I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better...I have a responibility that I promise I will live up to. And I'm more dissapointed in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn. bottom line is I'm sorry to all! Pls find it in your heart to accept my apology. I will do better and be Greater And a source of positivity!

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. This all comes from being famous and cocky and thinking it's cool to use the N word and the F word to prove your dominance and masculinity. IMO, Diddy has always been a legend in his own mind. He needs to take a good shot of humility and realize he's not the center of the universe.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 4, 2011 11:45:30 AM

2. Um....ok

Posted by: Alex | Oct 4, 2011 11:48:48 AM

3. LOL. Seems like someone has a chip on her shoulder cause she either feels inferior to 'light skinned' African-Americans or he can't get one of the male persuasion to sleep with him.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Oct 4, 2011 11:51:44 AM

4. insult now, apologize later.

its like the 2012 version of get out of jail free.

Posted by: andrew | Oct 4, 2011 11:52:58 AM

5. Great way to represent Ciroc. If I were President of the company, P Diddy would be P gone as spokesman. Besides, I think Grey Goose is a good vodka although I prefer Stoly. Haven't tried Ciroc and now I won't bother. All a matter of personal taste.

Posted by: Bob R | Oct 4, 2011 12:02:44 PM

6. Hi Mr. Diddy,

Just so you know, hip-hop,(c)rap, thug-life, and your entire brand is played out.

Just go away. You're yesterday's news.

Posted by: AllBeefPatty | Oct 4, 2011 12:08:02 PM

7. Is anybody surprised that he would act with less self-control than a typical two year-old toddler? It's difficult to believe that he somehow became successful - but it's clearly ruined him.

Posted by: justinw | Oct 4, 2011 12:10:57 PM

8. P.Diddy is SO irrelevant -

Posted by: C.J. | Oct 4, 2011 12:11:14 PM

9. Children of God promote the devil-juice that is vodka? Sweet suffering Christ! What's next? Adele sponsored birth control? Repent!

Posted by: Paul | Oct 4, 2011 12:12:26 PM

10. The apology seems contrite and I accept it, but Diddy still is an idiot, which this incident clearly highlights. And dude is what, early 40s? Time to start growing up, Mr. Combs.

Posted by: Francis | Oct 4, 2011 12:16:20 PM

11. @JAKEINLOVE I think you hit the nail on her insecure head.

Posted by: africool | Oct 4, 2011 12:21:13 PM

12. But does God prefer Grey Goose or Ciroc??

Posted by: BKDO | Oct 4, 2011 12:30:17 PM

13. _stupi dass_ _ni gger_ !

Posted by: sean | Oct 4, 2011 12:32:39 PM

14. Stay classy, Sean.

Posted by: StillmarriedinCA | Oct 4, 2011 12:38:23 PM

15. @Bob R: Ciroc is good. Distilled from grapes, it retains a nice floral/fruity quality to it while maintaining a nice smooth vodka quality.

But I also prefer Stoli, and if Ciroc is going to spend money on an ass clown like P Diddy, then I think I'll stick with Stoli.

Posted by: Jeffrey in St. Louis | Oct 4, 2011 12:52:43 PM

16. Ugg, that video looks like my worst nightmare. You would think that once you achieve so much success you would leave some stinky basement club and be seen in a cool joint.

And I'm not trying to hear any gay slurs coming out of this DL has-beens mouth. Go have some more kids...

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Oct 4, 2011 12:52:44 PM

17. (please remove the poster "Sean's" comment. He's a racist troll.

Posted by: hoodooguru | Oct 4, 2011 12:55:47 PM

18. Classy

Posted by: Laura | Oct 4, 2011 1:11:13 PM

19. This is why I drink Lone Star Beer. At ice houses.

Posted by: walt | Oct 4, 2011 1:15:06 PM

20. @Hoodooguru--I second that. Yes, please remove "Sean's" comment above. Disgusting, racist, offensive idiot.

Posted by: StillmarriedinCA | Oct 4, 2011 1:29:35 PM

21. Diddy apologizes for being caught on video whilst being a turd. How unique.

And @ 'Sean', you are no better.

Posted by: princely54 | Oct 4, 2011 1:35:51 PM

22. He likes to visit the gay clubs in Ibiza. Why does he go to gay clubs in Ibiza and then troll white guys. All he does (snif shif) there is be really rude to gays.

Posted by: bruce | Oct 4, 2011 2:02:48 PM

23. actually, what causes this is too much vodka. don't matter what brand. that child drinks too much.

Posted by: Danny | Oct 4, 2011 2:30:20 PM

24. Someone who has changed his name as often as this "artist" did is likely to change his opinion whenever it suits him. So dont take his apology as an authentically serious one: He doesn't really mean it, it's just because of the money.

Posted by: Roman Bolliger | Oct 4, 2011 2:40:30 PM

25. Please! Fool wouldn't know humble if it got up & bitchslapped him.

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | Oct 4, 2011 3:33:27 PM