The Bucket List

Bucketlist

A woman turns 100 and gets something she always wanted, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via slog)

Comments

1. !!!!FANTASTIC!!!!

Posted by: Christopher | Oct 6, 2011 12:48:27 PM

2. Damn! Good for her! Hope I'm that with-it at 100 (assuming I make it that far)

Posted by: Alex Parrish | Oct 6, 2011 12:53:34 PM

3. I'd hire Scorpion! HOT!

Posted by: Frank | Oct 6, 2011 1:52:54 PM

4. That performance went to the right person.

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 6, 2011 1:59:38 PM

5. Jeez - you'd think that waiting that long for a stripper she could have received a better one than that...

Posted by: Tre | Oct 6, 2011 4:25:08 PM

6. You go girl!

Posted by: Bobby | Oct 6, 2011 4:27:12 PM

7. If the genders were reversed, everybody would be vomiting.

Then again I don't care, just sayin'.

Posted by: G.I. Joe | Oct 6, 2011 4:35:28 PM

8. Good for her but male strippers are GROSS!!!

Posted by: Alonzo | Oct 6, 2011 4:43:24 PM

9. This annoys me. I can't stand decadence in the elderly - aren't they supposed to be setting a good moral example? I actually would be a lot more sympathetic if it was a 100 year old gay MAN who wanted a male stripper. Then I could say that he's had to hide his sexuality all his life and now that society has changed to make being gay acceptable (well, its close to it anyway) he wants to express himself a bit. But this elderly woman is straight and has no similar case to make. Isn't the culture decadent (hetero decadence) enough for her already? Where has she been living for the past 40-50 years? And people blame all decadence on baby-boomers. .....Just two cents worth from a right-wing visitor to this site!

Posted by: Mary | Oct 6, 2011 8:22:27 PM

10. Dear Mary (right wing visitor to this site),
    Live and let live. Who are you to judge? I say the woman is 100 years old, give her what she wants!

Posted by: Becky | Oct 6, 2011 10:16:00 PM

11. SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS FAT....BLOATED......TURD...

Posted by: Shannon | Oct 7, 2011 12:05:55 AM

12. Mary, I entirely disagree! as a woman growing up, even assuming she's a heterosexual woman, she definitely wouldn't have had opportunities to express her sexuality. How many times do you hear about women in the fifties hiring out strippers? Or women who are in their fifties? because that's when you are suggesting she should have done it. it definitely wasn't the case. sex was - and some would argue, still is - all about pleasing the male partner in a heterosexual relationship.

I say, good for her.

Posted by: Sarah | Oct 7, 2011 12:17:07 AM

13. Gee, some of you blokes are just negative kill-joys, aren't you? Always something to complain about - someone to put down.
    It's really sad that you can't just say "Oh, fantastic, what a sweet story - good for that lady that she has some fun".
    Try and see the joy in life - love one another. You'll be happier for it!

Posted by: Chaq | Oct 7, 2011 12:46:58 AM

14. Go grandma! She's old, she ain't dead yet!
    They should have gotten her a younger dancer.

Posted by: GaryJ | Oct 7, 2011 2:22:11 AM

15. Get it! May you have the happiest of birthdays!

Posted by: Carlos | Oct 7, 2011 2:36:26 AM

16. She got her wish, I'm sure she thought he was a hot stud so everything is relative.

Posted by: Darrell | Oct 7, 2011 2:40:35 AM

17. Why is there a young kid in the background, is all I'm asking...Gross.

Posted by: Mark | Oct 7, 2011 3:08:59 AM

18. Good for Grams! But I cannot handle the daughter using her hand to help her Mom get a touch...

Posted by: Margo | Oct 7, 2011 9:40:37 AM

19. You take care of your own before you tae care of others as bad as that sounds, its not obamas job to take care of the rest of the world lgbt community, yes he should have said something, spoke out against it, but what wuld that accomplish. just more words falling on deaf ears

Posted by: winston | Oct 9, 2011 5:41:30 PM