2012 Election | Gloria Allred | Herman Cain | News

BigGayDeal.com

Woman Accuses Herman Cain of Sexual Assault: VIDEO

Accuser_cain

Earlier today, with attorney Gloria Allred at her side, Sharon Bialek, a former employee of the educational foundation of the National Restaurant Association, recounted a story in which she had asked Herman Cain for some assistance in finding a job, and accused Cain of sexual assault:

“While we were driving back to the hotel, he said that he would show me where the National Restaurant Association offices were. He parked the car down the block. I thought that we were going to go into the offices so he that could show me around. At that time I had on a black pleated skirt, a suit jacket and a blouse. He had on a suit with his shirt open. But instead of going into the offices, he suddenly reached over and he put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals. He also grabbed my head and brought it toward his crotch. I was very, very surprised and very shocked."

Allred later said that Bialek was coming forward in solidarity with Cain's other accusers and harassed women everywhere.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. This doesn't look good. Gloria Allred looks displeased.

Posted by: Appearances | Nov 7, 2011 5:29:42 PM

2. i stand with her in solidarity, too... except i feel violated by all of the republican nominees.

Posted by: sleepy bear | Nov 7, 2011 5:37:56 PM

3. Oh, Hermie...

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Nov 7, 2011 5:44:22 PM

4. He said/She said.

Bill Clinton won the nomination and presidency with numerous women accusing him of sexual abuse and harassment. Why can't Herman Cain? lol

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Nov 7, 2011 5:51:40 PM

5. This should cement Herman Cain's nomination.
    LOL

Posted by: oliver | Nov 7, 2011 5:53:58 PM

6. i believe her and cain is toast but of course that fame-whoring gloria allred is involved. her presence is not helpful. per usual

Posted by: gomez | Nov 7, 2011 6:47:53 PM

7. Somebody's going to, so I'll post it:

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Nov 7, 2011 6:55:22 PM

8. brian in TX

To this day every one of the women in clinton's life were CONSENTING ADULTS.

Cain's harassment and now ASSAULT are illegal and non-consensual

FALSE EQUIVALENCY for those with 2 brain cells in their head

Posted by: say what | Nov 7, 2011 7:12:58 PM

9. Should have figured Gloria Allred would be there - surprised she isn't working with Bieber's accuser too. Dang.

Posted by: TyInTenn | Nov 7, 2011 7:17:08 PM

10. "He said/She said."

More like He said/She said, She said, She said, She said . . . and probably more She saids who have yet to come forward.

And, there is a difference between consensual (even if its adulterous) sex and sexual harassment, though some people seem not to realize that. The other obvious difference between Cain and Clinton is that Clinton was a real candidate and a real President. Cain is a pretend candidate running for book sales and fame. He still has a chance with those--or perhaps infamy--but he never had a chance at the White House and has even less of a chance now, however long the media and Cain fans pretend otherwise.

Posted by: Ernie | Nov 7, 2011 7:29:11 PM

11. The more I think about this the more I realize why it was wrong. Because there was a job involved. This wasn't just some gross sexual advance she could have brushed off, it was a job. And people can't always say no to a job. Plus it's not the way people should get jobs either. If she did sleep with her and he hired her that's preventing someone else from getting that job.

Posted by: MKe | Nov 7, 2011 7:55:33 PM

12. @Brian in Texas we don't know if Bill Clinton offered jobs to those people. It was shady I'm not saying it's not, but as I said in my comment I don't like the fact that a job depended on her sleeping with him.

Posted by: MKe | Nov 7, 2011 8:06:51 PM

13. "To this day every one of the women in clinton's life were CONSENTING ADULTS."

Tell that lie to Paula Jones who accused Clinton of, if I recall correctly, pulling it out on her and telling her to s*ck it in a hotel room. And there was at least one other woman who accused Clinton of actual rape but neither she nor her allegations ever got anywhere.

Posted by: elg/edwin | Nov 7, 2011 8:26:20 PM

14. For some reason I'm just not buying this woman. If one of the women who actually made a complaint speaks out I'm thinking he's done.

Posted by: dpbfeb | Nov 7, 2011 8:26:59 PM

15. There are now four separate women accusing Cain of sexual harassment. Two of the women filed complaints prior to him every running for any political office. The lawyer for the last accuser says she affidavits from two witnesses that they were informed of the incident immediately after it occurred. A male Republican pollster says he saw Cain harass a women around the same time period. This is a great amount of smoke, if you are going to deny the existence of a fire.

Posted by: PLAINTOM | Nov 7, 2011 9:26:11 PM

16. @DPBFEB: Some of his accusers are under gag orders as the result of their settlements, so they don't have the option of speaking out. And he's already done, just more certainly now. His candidacy was and is a charade. He never was going to be and never will be the Republican nominee. The only thing he had going for him was being a straight-talking entertainer; now he doesn't even have that. He's the smarmy guy smiling lecherously in his asinine TV ad.

Posted by: Ernie | Nov 7, 2011 11:28:56 PM

17. I wonder if there will be more. I don't want to assume, but normally if there are this many, it is a pattern.
    I'm just sad for the women who've worked for him and been treated this way, I hope one of these convictions stick.

Posted by: corvidae | Nov 8, 2011 1:49:01 AM

18. Sharon Bialek needs to get a better hair-stylist. With all those strands in front of her face, it looks as if a curtain has fallen on it. Makes her look less credible too.

Posted by: jason | Nov 8, 2011 6:44:04 AM

19. Gloria Allred is like the boil on the butt that won't go away.

Posted by: jason | Nov 8, 2011 6:45:04 AM

20. Why all the woman-hating here? Gloria Allred is an attorney who takes on cases like this -- period. Bravo to Sharon Bialek who is speaking out against yet another jerk who's running for public office.

Posted by: rb | Nov 8, 2011 9:11:31 AM

21. Bialek really need to spend more hours to examine the script.She's like a 5 year old in a school play.

Posted by: Mandy Strongham | Nov 8, 2011 10:17:35 AM

22. go into the offices so he that could show me around.

Posted by: Uggs Outlet | Nov 17, 2011 10:41:51 AM